C. S. Lewis, Mere Christianity (C.S. Lewis Signature Classics) Reviews

From 1 review

Media Gallery for C. S. Lewis, Mere Christianity (C.S. Lewis Signature Classics)

C. S. Lewis, Mere Christianity (C.S. Lewis Signature Classics)

“I'm not sure how to approach this. I love C. S. Lewis,...”

Written on: 07/07/2006 by thepaladin (49 reviews written)

I'm not sure how to approach this. I love C. S. Lewis, Mere Christianity. It is a good overview of orthodox Christianity. There will be areas you will discover that probably don't fit with every part of your denominations doctrine, but it will fall into what I've heard called "in house arguments". I do recommend this book, as I do all written by C. S. Lewis. This is a good study to begin looking at your own "system of beliefs". It helps us realize that "doctrines" are important in how they… Read Full Review