Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 APO DG Macro for Sony Zoom Reviews

• Sharpness

Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 APO DG Macro for Sony Zoom - Ask a question now

Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 APO DG Macro for Sony Zoom

“I already have the 18-200mm Sigma DG and was really...”

Written on: 12/02/2011 by teluk (27 reviews written)

I already have the 18-200mm Sigma DG and was really pleased with the results so purchased the 70-300mm DG. These lenses are for my Canon 300d.
I am not a professional photographer but I am very happy with this lens.
Yes the motor is a little noisy but nothing major and it does "hunt" sometimes to focus but the quality of my photographs so far have been excellent.
I did read quite a few reviews saying that the 300mm end of the zoom gave soft photos, I have not had that problem, my pictures have… Read Full Review

Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 APO DG Macro for Sony Zoom

“I bought this lens to use it with my Sony Alpha 330...”

Written on: 01/09/2010 by bombalina (5 reviews written)

I bought this lens to use it with my Sony Alpha 330 DSLR, as I wanted a telephoto lens that would fit my really small budget, and that would have slightly longer focal lengths than the ones offered by the standard kit lens sold with Sony Alpha 230/330 cameras (55-200mm).

After spending some time reading tests and reviews, I decided to buy:
Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 APO DG Macro

This lens turned out to be a superb choice, especially if your budget is really tight, as it costs around £180… Read Full Review