Que Viet Restaurant Kingsland Road, Hoxton Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Que Viet Restaurant Kingsland Road, Hoxton - Ask a question now

“Well, nice and cheap”

Written on: 03/01/2012 by henrywilliams (4 reviews written)

Very good customer relations and the food is good and priced right. If you're hungry and you walk through that area, approach and try it, surely not disappoint. One tip, the restaurant is usually lively and should book a table!… Read Full Review

“Love it!”

Written on: 02/11/2011 by JacobRoberts (4 reviews written)

I decided to go not too long ago for my special birthday the afternoon meal and may only state that this place is incredible, Paradisiaque, delightful, beautiful. There doubtless aren't enough adjectives to describe this places grandeur.we'd starters, mains and desserts and all four persons had next to nothing to complain about, for our neighbors, saying a lot and we were still conversing about how good that it was today. Our server was talkative and propogated his avis on the menu which can be… Read Full Review

“Fantastic!”

Written on: 09/10/2011 by Alisonkenworthy (1 review written)

Just been there today and it was great. I was quite disappointed with the chicken noodles but other while was amazing. The waitress was very lovely as well. I'll definitely goin back… Read Full Review

“I found this restaurant on Top Table - it had a good...”

Written on: 01/09/2010 by DaveyBoy77 (58 reviews written)

I found this restaurant on Top Table - it had a good writeup there so decided to book a table. Unfortunately when we got there they'd lost our booking, so we had to hang around for a bit - maybe 5 / 10 mins.

Despite this, when we were sat down, the service was excellent. The restaurant was packed, and had a really nice lively vibe to it. The food was great, and was pretty cheap too. I seem to remember the starters costing more than the mains, both of which cost around about £6. We were a… Read Full Review