DigiBali www.digibali.com Reviews

DigiBali www.digibali.com - Ask a question now

“Great Result and Services”

Written on: 05/04/2013 by dcgberlians (1 review written)

If you haven't worked with Dwyn do yourself a favor and email him straight way. I would describe him as an easy going genius who exceeds expectations constantly. He is friendly, easy going, contactable and will solve every problem you have to the highest standards... and he will even make you laugh with his laid back jokes and wholesome view of the world for free! I recommend him to everyone… Read Full Review

“I think digibali is excellent. I am a customer for...”

Written on: 27/10/2010

I think digibali is excellent. I am a customer for about 1 year and I have no complain. I hope all the negative comments to be just isolated events because I have nothing more than a good experience working with them.

The service is good you can use their online chat support if you have any question about your website and they know how to solved your problem.

I would recommend them to all peoples who need high great result and stable service. Thanks… Read Full Review

“Completely given the run around by this pathetic...”

Written on: 30/08/2010

Completely given the run around by this pathetic "company". After long discussions of building my site and time wasting... an agreement was made to begin the process. An appointment was made to collect a 50% deposit and they never showed up! Then messaged to say they could not make it that day but would begin designing my website and I can pay in full upon completion in 10 days. 7 days later with no contact made and not having collected all of the website info... they have emailed me saying the… Read Full Review