Samsung 26 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator RF26VABBP Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

“Good for big family”

Written on: 27/12/2013 by dessyanaiwan (1 review written)

My family moves in and says to me I want a samsung so I have purchased a Samsung refrigerator from appliancesconnection and replaced my 24yr old GE which still worked well with this model.We've had it for about a month and we both love it. Dishes come out sparkling clean.Its quiet,but you still know its on because there is a digital counter on the front.I highly recommend this product. Update its been 4 or 6 months and we still love it. No problems… Read Full Review

“this fridge was a bad investment on our part. slow ice...”

Written on: 27/08/2010

this fridge was a bad investment on our part. slow ice maker. doors don't self close as the book says. after two years i'm getting hit with a $300 repair bill. the service centers are very limited allowing the centers to gouge you. Thinking of pitching it and buying a good one. any recomendations?… Read Full Review