Atlantic Trampolines 10ft Trampoline Combination set Reviews

From 1 review

Atlantic Trampolines 10ft Trampoline Combination set

“Really great product, I got a phone call about 20mins...”

Written on: 26/08/2010

Really great product, I got a phone call about 20mins after I ordered online giving me a delivery time the next day ( which was free as well I might add ). Arrived on time and was really easy to set up, an hour from start to finish with the kids nagging me to get it done! I'd recommend them to anyone… Read Full Review

Jayniv's Comment

Written on: 28/11/2010

I found this review helpful because we are looking to get a trampoline and were worried it would take forever to get here and we weren't sure when to order. Also getting an actual delivery time is great so we don't wait in all day.
<br/>My friend has a trampoline from them and are really happy with their service, they offered to keep hold of it until closer to xmas so the kids don't find it!