BFI Imax Reviews

• Choice Of Films

• Refreshments

BFI Imax - Ask a question now

“Amazing experience”

Written on: 13/12/2012 by Caroleis (3 reviews written)

One of my favorite cinemas in London. Excellent presentation but the prices come a bit high sometimes. Totally worth it though. Allow time if going queues are unbelievable!… Read Full Review

“Its pretty expensive (admittedly we went for the...”

Written on: 25/08/2010 by glenc (304 reviews written)

Its pretty expensive (admittedly we went for the premium tickets, but a Tuesday afternoon was £16 a ticket...) but a very enjoyable expensive.

Having not been to an Imax screen before I must admit I was expecting something revolutionary. I wouldn't say its revolutionary, but as an evolution of your old local cinema its definitely good.

The sound is really impressive and the screen is pretty impressive (but not radically different from other screens I've seen/been to)

Overall I wouldn't… Read Full Review