Airflights Reviews - www.airflights.co.uk

Airflights www.airflights.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Last year we booked flights to Rhodes through...”

Written on: 07/03/2011

Last year we booked flights to Rhodes through Airflights with Kiss Flights as their agents and Viking Direct as the airline. At the time I wondered why there had to be so many layers with presumably each layer taking a profit. 14 days before we were due to fly Kiss Flights ceased trading and Airflights displayed this information on their website. I attempted a re-book at 10 p.m. via Airflights with a different airline and paid. The next morning I spent 2 hours on the 'phone to Airflights in an… Read Full Review

“Hi ”

Written on: 20/01/2011

Hi

I have read the other reviews below and think that people need to take into account that this company is a travel agency, they are not responsible for the fact tour operators that customers booked with ceased trading and can only do their best to handle a very unfortunate situation.

I have booked with this company on several occasions and have found the service that they offer excellent. Not only do they offer great value but there staff have experience and genuinely care about what they… Read Full Review

“This is an ongoing feature with Airflights. They...”

Written on: 27/08/2010

This is an ongoing feature with Airflights. They suggested that when Goldtrail went bust that we should rebook through Kiss. I am still awaiting a response from them regarding my refund application. Very por service all round. Book at you peril!!… Read Full Review

“In the current climate - booking a holiday with this...”

Written on: 25/08/2010 by Coshy22 (2 reviews written)

In the current climate - booking a holiday with this firm is totally at your own risk despite the homepage informing you that all your flights are protected. On the day Goldtrail collapsed - there was no one in the office to help customers despite a recorded message stating that the office would be open on Saturdays between 9am and 5pm. Having received a mail on the 21st july stating "your application for a refund will be processed in the next 14 days by one of our dedicated profesionals" I… Read Full Review

Sabbath666's Response to Coshy22's Review

Written on: 04/10/2010

I found this review not helpful because...the poster is clearly blaiming the company for something that was exceptional and most importantly out of their control. My experince with them over the last two years has beem the opposite. Helpful, proffessional and above all cheaper than other companies.