Potterton - installed by Eagaheat Floor standing Reviews

Potterton - installed by Eagaheat Floor standing - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Potterton - installed by Eagaheat Floor standing

Potterton - installed by Eagaheat Floor standing

“i have just had my boiler put in i,m impressed with...”

Written on: 18/01/2011 by quoinman (1 review written)

i have just had my boiler put in i,m impressed with the engineers every detail to installing my boiler was given and checked repeatedly. the boiler instuctions were shown and explained to me by the electriction all i can say they were nice lads nothing was too much trouble and they worked non stop when finished they cleaned up then checked their work again yes i would reccomend you if all your workers are that dilligent you don,t need any advetizing their work speaks for itself thank you so… Read Full Review

“I'm rating the installation rather than the boiler and...”

Written on: 24/08/2010 by roverhugger (2 reviews written)

I'm rating the installation rather than the boiler and found Eagaheat to be inexpensive, polite, customer-oriented, quick and tidy. I was very happy with the job they did and would heartily recommend them, based on my experience. It was a gas boiler and I had quotes from about 7 companies, 3 of which struck me as professional and able to carry out the job satisfactorily - Eagaheat won on the combination of price and warranty… Read Full Review