Flow20 www.flow20.com Reviews

Flow20 www.flow20.com - Ask a question now

“So far so good.”

Written on: 24/01/2013 by StevensR (1 review written)

I found flow20 on the web and although werent too impressed by their website decided to give them a try based on the testimonials i saw on their website. We used them for a few of our websites and we're pretty satisfied with the results. what i probably like the most about them is their prompt service - they usually respond to any enquiries or tech support requests within a few hours and are available on call even late evening so that helps because I'm usually working late. we saw some… Read Full Review

“So, all this fuss about how video can help improve...”

Written on: 30/09/2010

So, all this fuss about how video can help improve your SEO rankings is really true. We used Flow20 Web video service to tell users about how beneficial our services can be for customers.

Not only is it helping our website generate more sales and I expect this is because website visitors can visually see the value in our service rather than us just telling them about it. It is also helping our site rank better in Google for important search terms like 'virtual assistant' etc.

Their video… Read Full Review

“We used Flow20.com for our first website and were...”

Written on: 29/09/2010

We used Flow20.com for our first website and were quite pleased with their service and results. We are in top 5 for most of the important terms for our business and top 2 for one very important term which is good.

If I had one reservation, it would be that some of the results took a little longer than I expected but I understand that SEO is a time taking process so as long as we now remain on page 1, we're happy!

Thanks,
Richard Moore

“We have been bitten previously by another "SEO"...”

Written on: 23/08/2010

We have been bitten previously by another "SEO" company so after having been pleasantly pleased with Flow20.com, I thought I would take the effort in writing them a good review.

They have helped us gain a lot of customers and a steady supply of leads for getting our site to google (com and uk) first page for our most important keywords. 9 monhts on and their service and response times still amazes me. We have been regularly receiving reports from them on our spending and campaign performance… Read Full Review