Accounting Freedom Reviews - www.accountingfreedom.co.uk

Accounting Freedom www.accountingfreedom.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Accounting Freedom www.accountingfreedom.co.uk

Accounting Freedom www.accountingfreedom.co.uk

“Accounting Freedom are a bit like the Ronseal advert...”

Written on: 17/06/2013 by dartfordsophie (1 review written)

Accounting Freedom are a bit like the Ronseal advert -e does exactly what it says on the tin Have been with them for a few years and they have been proactive and have made sure. I understood my responsibilities as a company director From the veru beginning I have known my fees and my one point of contact accountant Lee has been very helpful and his knowledge is second to none Would happily recommend to others… Read Full Review

“DISGUSTING ACCOUNTANTS”

Written on: 29/04/2013

I don't want to spend much time to write about them, because it is waste of time.One thing, what I can say is, they are not professional at all in any part of dealing with them. I suggest there are better accountants out there, they are specialised in what they are doing and you will learn professionalism from them. Accounting Freedom is utter waste fellows… Read Full Review

Accountingfreedom's Comment

Written on: 09/05/2013

It is very easy for anyone to slander a company with an anonymous posting. I would be interested to know if you are indeed even a client. We have 100's of testimonials from very satisfied clients and you do not even mention why you are dissatisfied.

“Unbelievably incompetent”

Written on: 12/04/2012 by business_person (1 review written)

I can only assume the five star review was written by someone from the company, or by someone who had no dealings with the several contacts I had. I sacked these accountants around a year ago for repeatedly forgetting to file returns and accounts. The first accountant I was given in Accounting Freedom simply , and I quote, "Forgot" to file my accounts before an HMRC deadline ( got all the threatening letters to prove it ). The next accountant I was given (after the first guy left) was even… Read Full Review

“I started a business and didnt have a clue about...”

Written on: 20/08/2010

I started a business and didnt have a clue about accounts and tax.
These guys set up a limited company for me and i took out their all inclusive package which let me speak to my accountant as much as i needed too.
I thought this would be more expensive but it was actually cheaper than another accountants quote who was going to charge me for everything he did.
Certainly recommend them to my friends and business colleagues… Read Full Review