Sainsbury's Classic Cola Reviews

Sainsbury's Classic Cola - Ask a question now

Sainsbury's Classic Cola

“I brought this for me and my colleagues at work, we...”

Written on: 18/11/2010 by chrissmith7212 (3 reviews written)

I brought this for me and my colleagues at work, we were quite disappointed all round. It has a kind of fragrant smell and taste to it not like the standard stuff. Having said that it is one of the best 'faux' cola's we have tried and the price reflects all said.

The price was good but the taste not I will be sticking with my usual… Read Full Review

Sainsbury's Classic Cola

“Time was when all supermarket cola should have come...”

Written on: 19/08/2010 by elevation (24 reviews written)

Time was when all supermarket cola should have come with "AVOID" labels on the shelf stickers. But then Sainsbury's launched their Classic Cola and finally we have a realistic cheapy alternative to the heavy expense of Coke.

Canned in Yorkshire by a Canadian owned company, you really should try this cola. No it's not the champagne of Colas like Coke is, but for people on a budget like me, the fact that you can buy 2 6-packs of the stuff and still pay less than just one 6-pack of Coke speaks… Read Full Review