DSM Publishing www.dsm-publishing.co.uk Reviews

DSM Publishing www.dsm-publishing.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Total rip off! All reviews written here are all made-up!”

Written on: 12/03/2014 by Micahj375 (1 review written)

Total rip off! All reviews written here are all made-up!… Read Full Review

“BEST Internet Marketing Company EVER”

Written on: 16/07/2011 by teresadouglas (1 review written)

I wanted to write a testimonial for you and your business. I hope that you will be able to use this for your business in the future. I became interested in internet marketing about two years ago. My interest began to get peaked when I read material about writing your own books and publishing them online. The further information I read – I began to realise to some extent that there was so much that could be done. So – after a stack of investment in books and articles I began a tentative… Read Full Review

“BEST ever seo company I have ever used”

Written on: 02/06/2011

dsm publishing are like a breath of fresh air and did an amazing job on my websites. I am based in the diet niche and it is a nightmare finding a seo company that doesn't charge the earth but still gets great results. I have been bitten by many seo companies over the years so when I went to dsm publishing I was glad that they offered small packages so that I could test the water first which I did. They work with little assistance and are always there reporting on what they have found or… Read Full Review

“I own a car hire LLC (yor-cars) in portugal with...”

Written on: 04/04/2011 by joao yorcars (1 review written)

I own a car hire LLC (yor-cars) in portugal with business from the tourists. I gave dsm publishing 4 keywords to work on thinking they would do the same bad job as everyone else in the business.

There were not ranking on the top 30 pages on google and are now on page 3 for all keywords after three weeks.

Car hire is big here so I am amazed that i have got so close to the top so quickly and I cant wait to find out what dsm publishing can do in another three weeks.

I will do a follow up in a… Read Full Review

“I have been using dsm publishing for about three years...”

Written on: 17/03/2011 by chloereviews (1 review written)

I have been using dsm publishing for about three years now. They originally worked on setting up a website for me and then I jumped on board when they first started offering seo.

I liked the idea that you can make a one off yearly payment for your seo and that they guaranteed the top five positions on google.

They have optimised many sites for me and the results have been great, really cant complain… Read Full Review

“DSM Publishing have been working on my site for me...”

Written on: 06/03/2011

DSM Publishing have been working on my site for me (car hire niche) and have done a wonderful job. I was recently made a fool of by a seo rip off company so I was a little spooked.

What they did is re-built my site and made sure I was top of the rankings for my keywords. With a lot of seo companies they don't guarantee positions but dsmpublishing does. I am sure this is because they know what they can achieve and do not think here is another mug that we can rip off.

My keywords all have… Read Full Review

“samantha is working on http://mktpro.com/ for me and...”

Written on: 13/09/2010

samantha is working on http://mktpro.com/ for me and not for long either and out of the 13 keywords i have paid her to rank for i am on the first page for half of them and i have first position on google.com for two of them

i am really impressed and now have doubled my order.

“I am pretty new to seo so dont really understand it...”

Written on: 05/09/2010

I am pretty new to seo so dont really understand it that much. DSM Publishing were great though - they provided me with a seo package that was very good value for money and got me on the top results for my niche.

two months on and 5 months since they started working for me i still have front page positions for my keywords and i must admit i have not made any effort to do any seo myself so all results are down to them.

The reason i chose dsmpublishing was because of their own results and… Read Full Review

“I gave DSM Publishing 6 competitive keywords and asked...”

Written on: 18/08/2010

I gave DSM Publishing 6 competitive keywords and asked them to get me ranked for them. It was brand new keywords that I had never been able to rank for in the past.

Within 4 weeks i was ranked for 5 of them and on the 6th week the final one. Then within 12 weeks i was on the front page of google for them.

I am now between the 2nd and 3rd position for google.com for all my keywords 3 months after they finished the work.

They did a fantastic job and I am thrilled with the results. I also felt… Read Full Review