Unlock-Database www.Unlock-Database.com Reviews - www.unlock-database.com

Unlock-Database www.Unlock-Database.com - Ask a question now

Unlock-Database www.Unlock-Database.com

“Paid £3.40 PayPal, got back message saying not all...”

Written on: 10/09/2010

Paid £3.40 PayPal, got back message saying not all mobiles can be unlocked, promised refund in 7 days, this was August 20th - it is now Sept 10th and no refund has been received. I am going to ask PayPal to help. Seems a bit fishy to me. Would advise everyone to go to a high street and wait whilst phone is unlocked. Should have read reviews before I paid up, take heed everyone… Read Full Review

Unlock-Database www.Unlock-Database.com

“Do not use, I requested an unlock code and got all the...”

Written on: 04/09/2010

Do not use, I requested an unlock code and got all the standard rubbish i.e. type in your model number, MIEI code etc then they say pay the money to receive your code then, as previously mentioned, you get all the "many modern phones cannot be unlocked, we shall contact our accounts department and ensure you are refunded within 6 days......that was 5 weeks ago, subsequent emails went unanswered.

Unlock-Database www.Unlock-Database.com

“DO NOT USE!!! They were unable to unlock my phone and...”

Written on: 03/09/2010

DO NOT USE!!! They were unable to unlock my phone and promised refund within 7 days. This has not happened. Not sure I will ever see my money back… Read Full Review

Unlock-Database www.Unlock-Database.com

“I ordered an unlock code for my Samsung Wave. Their T...”

Written on: 17/08/2010 by Josev (2 reviews written)

I ordered an unlock code for my Samsung Wave. Their T & Cs do say that "In some instances a temporary unlock code will be issued these codes need to entered each time you reset your handset. These are part of the unlock service we provide."

However when the code arrived there was a note:
"PLEASE READ: As explained in our terms this is a temporary unlock so you will have to follow this procedure each time you turn the phone on and off."

Not quite the same as in their T & Cs. A complete rip-off… Read Full Review