Levi Roots Reggae Reggae Peanuts & Cashews Reviews

Levi Roots Reggae Reggae Peanuts & Cashews - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Levi Roots Reggae Reggae Peanuts & Cashews

Levi Roots Reggae Reggae Peanuts & Cashews

“I love regga sauce, but hate these”

Written on: 06/12/2011 by limbertlee1 (1 review written)

Bit dissapointed really, i thaught these would be lovely as i love reggae reggae sauce, but they are horrible! and taste nothing like the sauce. they also wernt exactly cheap. Id go for nobbys nuts instead… Read Full Review

“Transform-a-snack?”

Written on: 29/09/2011 by jamierock (1 review written)

They taste the same as 'Spicy' Transform-a-Snack crisps. How they achieved such an artificial and 1 dimensional flavour from such a lengthy list of ingredients is beyond my comprehension. I don't generally rate the fadtastic line of Reggae Reggae products highly, but these are comfortably the least satisfying. I wish I'd bought chilli peanuts instead and sacrificed the might cashew altogether in favour of a good spicy kick… Read Full Review

Levi Roots Reggae Reggae Peanuts & Cashews

“I love the Reggae Reggae Sauces so when I saw that...”

Written on: 17/08/2010 by Del Smith (1 review written)

I love the Reggae Reggae Sauces so when I saw that they had made Reggae Reggae flavoured peanuts and cashews I had to try them. Wow! I wasn't disappointed, they are amazing. The nuts are covered in the the Reggae Reggae Sauce and the seasoning which really does set them apart from all the usual snacks. They are deliciously spicy and incredibly morish, great with a drink and as party food.