Garmin Memory Map Adventurer 2800 GPS Reviews

Garmin Memory Map Adventurer 2800 GPS - Ask a question now

Garmin Memory Map Adventurer 2800 GPS

“Had the Memory Map Adventurer 2800 for about a year...”

Written on: 30/01/2011 by GertieT (4 reviews written)

Had the Memory Map Adventurer 2800 for about a year now at first i found it really hard to find my way around this was due to the poor instructions - However i went onto the memory map web site and found there user forum which helped me sort out all my issues - now it is fully working to my needs i would go out without it we have been on so many walks that we would not have attempted without the 2800 unit i love the fact you can download the walk and all the data to the computer and log where… Read Full Review

Garmin Memory Map Adventurer 2800 GPS

“This was reveiwed on the Gadget show a few weeks ago....”

Written on: 16/08/2010

This was reveiwed on the Gadget show a few weeks ago. So I went on line to Singletrackbikes who got it to me in no time (thanks Guys awesome service) I wish I had bought one years ago. Fantastic piece of kit. It does everything it says except pedal you home and is so easy to work even a novice like me can work it....recommended… Read Full Review