Cash 4 Phones Reviews - www.cash4phones.co.uk

Media Gallery for Cash 4 Phones - www.cash4phones.co.uk

Cash 4 Phones - www.cash4phones.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Don't use cash4phones to sell you're unwanted phone...”

Written on: 23/10/2013 by mossylass (1 review written)

Don't use cash4phones to sell you're unwanted phone ...they gave me a price for my Samsung galaxy young £29 thought that was reasonable as it was in good working condition,only had a couple a slight marks on back ,so sent it of ,they replied today saying the phone is faulty and damaged so the price now is £11.60 WTE nowt wrong with it ...so i ask for it back but it going to cost me £9.00 for them to send it back to me...bet it broke na nd how do i prove it ?? Anyway just a warning don't use… Read Full Review

Ayzi's Response to mossylass's Review

Written on: 15/11/2013

And then you give them 5 stars?

“Good Reviews”

Written on: 28/08/2013 by MichealGartner (1 review written)

I have read several good reviews about Cash4phones. I register on their website to ask a quotation for my old phone. I’m glad that I received a quick response from them. I feel Secure… Read Full Review

Usmanji's Response to MichealGartner's Review

Written on: 28/08/2013

Good review yea rite rwally??? I have been waitin a reply for my phone which I sentt to them and im still waitin.ITS A BIG COMPANY AND IM TAKIN THEM TO COURT IF I DO NOT GET MY MONEY AND I WILL CONTACTING WATCHDOG AND ALL OTHER PARTIES.MY ORDER NUMBER IS 20340975 and still not paid and no contacts

Riffoffagain's Response to MichealGartner's Review

Written on: 28/08/2013

The only good reviews written about this company are written by someone who works for this company. READ THe REAL1 STAR REViEWS

“Had my Convenience in Mind”

Written on: 27/08/2013 by rachelglover (1 review written)

When I had a few questions, their customer service got back to me. When I needed to send in my mobile phone, they sent me a freepost envelope. And when I needed to check on the status of my cell phone, their online system was available 24 hours a day. They obviously had my convenience in mind!… Read Full Review

Riffoffagain's Response to rachelglover's Review

Written on: 27/08/2013

Five Stars, with glowing reviews like Will Use Again, Happy and Fast Turnaround. Sounds suspicious…

It probably is.
You may also notice that all the Five Star posts have only ever posted one review; while the One Star reviews are more likely to have posted multiple entries for different products and services. The practice of buying fake reviews is likely to be illegal and the ASA (Advertising Standards Authority) prohibits advertisers from falsely claiming or implying they are acting as a consumer.

Madmama's Response to rachelglover's Review

Written on: 27/08/2013

these five star reviews are so alike it's ridiculous. What a pile of ****!

“Cash for Vintage Phone”

Written on: 27/08/2013 by emartinez (1 review written)

Finally, I got someone who got interested on my vintage phone. The experience is great. I will definitely recommend this site to my relatives and friends… Read Full Review

Riffoffagain's Response to emartinez's Review

Written on: 27/08/2013

Yea, I've got some 'vintage' phones I think I'll send to C4P, what a load of twaddle!

“Awesomeness”

Written on: 27/08/2013 by michaelharper (1 review written)

I have thanked my friends for so many times because I was introduced to Cash4Phones! And this is what I call awesomeness!… Read Full Review

Riffoffagain's Response to michaelharper's Review

Written on: 27/08/2013

It's funny how all these 5 star comments are clumped together! They're so fake!

They quote higher than their competitors for your phone, then email you to say that they’ve received your handset but due to ‘excessive wear and tear’ it has failed its inspection and they are therefore giving you a revised offer about 1/3 of the original quote

Madmama's Response to michaelharper's Review

Written on: 27/08/2013

don't believe one word of this, I must thank your friends too.

“I’m going Back Again”

Written on: 27/08/2013 by waldenjosephine (1 review written)

If I got another phone to sell, I’ll consider going back in Cash4phones. Recycle your phone is such a brilliant idea!… Read Full Review

Riffoffagain's Response to waldenjosephine's Review

Written on: 27/08/2013

I bet this has been written by someone who works for this company who has suddenly realised we have all reported them to Trading Standards and so they are trying to keep their reputation so they can get a load more phones off unsuspecting people and not pay them!!

Madmama's Response to waldenjosephine's Review

Written on: 27/08/2013

I've got a phone to sell so I must go back to cash4phones and get totally ripped off again.

“Great Deal”

Written on: 27/08/2013 by terrancejewell (1 review written)

At first, I had a doubt in selling my phone because it slightly damaged, but still they give me a pretty good deal… Read Full Review

Riffoffagain's Response to terrancejewell's Review

Written on: 27/08/2013

I found this review not helpful because...most of the reviews about This company are either Very Poor..or Very Good..too inconsistent for me,but the majority of reviews seem to have had bad experiences with this company,so when I see a good review I am suspected that a company representative may be involved.

Written on: 27/08/2013

its not the damaged phones I worry about it's the damaged trading methods these people use.

“I got more than on what I expected”

Written on: 27/08/2013 by ShirleyNewbern (1 review written)

This is a place is cool. I’m glad that I have found this site. I think I can change a phone monthly for I got more than on what I expected!… Read Full Review

Riffoffagain's Response to ShirleyNewbern's Review

“One Word: Great”

Written on: 27/08/2013 by youngpatricia (1 review written)

What to say with their service? It’s simply great! I like on how they process my enquiries and payment. It’s on time as expected!… Read Full Review

Riffoffagain's Response to youngpatricia's Review

One word - FAKE

Madmama's Response to youngpatricia's Review

one word: FAKE!

“12. Good Customer Service”

Written on: 27/08/2013 by gamez.brian (1 review written)

I sent an enquiry about their service a week ago. I’m glad that I have received complete details on what I should know. That’s what I call good customer service… Read Full Review

Riffoffagain's Response to gamez.brian's Review

Written on: 27/08/2013

Another fake and made up review like the other reviews which follow. This company is dishonest, choose a reputable company not these

VOID THESE CHEATS READ THE REAL 1 STAR REVIEWS

Madmama's Response to gamez.brian's Review

Written on: 27/08/2013

why would you enquire about their service? They don't have customer service, only customer irritation.

“Payment on Time”

Written on: 27/08/2013 by douglasescobar (1 review written)

When they say after three days, well that’s true! I got my payment after that day. This is incredible! I will recommend this to my friends and family… Read Full Review

Riffoffagain's Response to douglasescobar's Review

Written on: 27/08/2013

lol how can you recieve your cheque 3 days after sending your phone away me thinks you lie and really you work for them and are just writting this review to up the profile of an otherwise poorly run company

Written on: 27/08/2013

three months at a great reduction if you are very lucky!!

“Very Professional”

Written on: 27/08/2013 by MatthewReid (1 review written)

They got back to me to answer a few questions I had about their process. They were very professional about it… Read Full Review

Riffoffagain's Response to MatthewReid's Review

Another Fake Review....

Madmama's Response to MatthewReid's Review

Written on: 30/08/2013

very unprofessional in all areas

“Fair Offer for Samsung S8300 Tocco Ultra”

Written on: 27/08/2013 by ChelseaThomson (1 review written)

I was more than thrilled to have gotten an offer for my Samsung S8300 Tocco Ultra. It was more than a fair amount for me!… Read Full Review

Riffoffagain's Response to ChelseaThomson's Review

Was after they reduced the original offer by 2/3

5* reviews are clearly written by someone putting on a fake PR spin.

“Impressive”

Written on: 27/08/2013 by JacobKnight (1 review written)

My experience with them has been nothing short of impressive. I highly recommend them to others!… Read Full Review

Riffoffagain's Response to JacobKnight's Review

Not recommended read the 1 star reviews

it probably is.

“No Hassles”

Written on: 27/08/2013 by RhysDale (1 review written)

Sending in my mobile phone and getting paid for it was no hassle at all. It was the best deal I ever got and I’ll definitely be back for more!… Read Full Review

Riffoffagain's Response to RhysDale's Review

No Hassle should read ....Nothing But Hassle

AVOID THESE CHEATS READ THE REAL 1 STAR REVIEWS

“Easy Instructions”

Written on: 27/08/2013 by DavidNicholls (1 review written)

Their web site had all the instructions, which were very easy to follow. A first timer like me had no problem at all… Read Full Review

Riffoffagain's Response to DavidNicholls's Review

it probably is.

“First Class”

Written on: 26/08/2013 by elainecolbert (1 review written)

I like the way their customer services assisted me. They definitely provide first class service!… Read Full Review

Riffoffagain's Response to elainecolbert's Review

Written on: 26/08/2013

It's funny how all these 5 star comments are clumped together! They're so fake!

Service is Rubbish. Read the 1 star reviews for the truth!

“Just What I was Looking For”

Written on: 26/08/2013 by joelheath (1 review written)

I’ve been looking for a good way to recycle my phones and this company was just the place I was looking for!… Read Full Review

Riffoffagain's Response to joelheath's Review

Written on: 26/08/2013

Another fake and made up review like the 4 other reviews which follow. This company is dishonest, choose a reputable company not these

“Easy”

Written on: 26/08/2013 by LinoHolmes (1 review written)

I sent them my phone over the weekend and found that the payment was transferred to my account before the week was over. That was easy … Read Full Review

Riffoffagain's Response to LinoHolmes's Review

Written on: 26/08/2013

Nothing is easy. read the 1 star reviews.

“Highly Recommended”

Written on: 26/08/2013 by tucker.anne (1 review written)

Dealing with Cash 4 Phones was smooth as silk. I highly recommend them to others!… Read Full Review

Riffoffagain's Response to tucker.anne's Review