Cash 4 Phones Reviews - www.cash4phones.co.uk

Cash 4 Phones - www.cash4phones.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Cash 4 Phones - www.cash4phones.co.uk

Cash 4 Phones - www.cash4phones.co.uk

“STAY AWAY FROM THEM - ITS ALL A BIG ..........”

Written on: 20/03/2014 by JacquelynBrewer (1 review written)

Hi All - Aviod them i set back an IPhone 4 back in september last year (13) and i still havent been paid, i have e-mailed them tried to ring them all to no good and now im a phone down and £140 out of pocket. Like most i was given a value at the that start of a £140 and then after a few week i was offered £107 which i took and that when the trouble started i have e-mailed them several time and i have had a reply saying the system was playing up and i would get my money in a week will this… Read Full Review

“Absolute Joke”

Written on: 30/01/2014 by Scottyg629 (1 review written)

Sent me phone in them in October after being offered £110, got an email back once they received it saying that the phone was damaged and now the offer was only £36(the phone wasn't damaged). Tried contacting them several times but have had no reply and now the website is gone. This lot should be hung, drawn and quartered for ripping people off. People like this are the scurge of the earth who couldn't earn honest money if their life depended on it. DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!!!!… Read Full Review

Alan2701's Response to Scottyg629's Review

Written on: 03/03/2014

DO NOT TOUCH THEM.... THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF... ABSOLUTE CON..

“I found this site on a comparison site, they offered...”

Written on: 23/01/2014 by claire4691 (1 review written)

I found this site on a comparison site, they offered me £96 for my Samsung Galaxy S2 last october, i also opted for bank transfer too. They recieved my phone in november and said payment was pending due to testing, then on there website it said tested as working and i would recieve money within 10 days, well has been well over 10 days, nearly febuary and iv not recieved a penny and now im out of pocket because they have my phone too. i am very angry, and i tried going on there website to see… Read Full Review

“I saw Cash4Phones on a comparison site and they...”

Written on: 18/01/2014 by Deeweaver (2 reviews written)

I saw Cash4Phones on a comparison site and they offered £110 for my husbands iPhone4 which was in pristine condition, I sent the phone off and haven't heard anything since emails getting bounced back and website closed I am extremely angry as they have my goods for which I am guessing has been sold and I have nothing, never again will I use a comparison website.

Something should be done about this company and the website which allowed them to advertise on.

Al73's Response to Deeweaver's Review

Written on: 22/01/2014

I just called Insolvency enquiry line and Cash4phones is a trading name - not company name. They went into Liquidation on the 13th Jan 2014 - I plan to chase for my phones back.

Sallybirmingham's Response to Deeweaver's Review

Written on: 27/01/2014

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Find out which individuals were behind the website and then report them to the police and other bodies for theft.

It's one of the issues in the UK that it's way too easy for businesses to shut up shop and get away with letting people like you down.

Tspark's Response to Deeweaver's Review

Written on: 26/01/2014

report them to the police if u have tracking find out the name who signed for it etc prosicute the person involved its your fone dont let them get away with it or if u have the imei number get it blocked

Claire4691's Response to Deeweaver's Review

Written on: 23/01/2014

i had same problem, i was offered £96 for my Samsung Galaxy s2 in very good condition, i got the email to say they had recieved my phone and that the payment was pending due to testing, that was 2 months ago, just remembered about it, searched for the website and i cant find it, its gone and so is my phone

Jp1978's Response to Deeweaver's Review

Written on: 23/01/2014

Consumers who have lost money through Cash4phones can contact the liquidator. A meeting of creditors is scheduled for Monday 13 January at Hither Green in London.

Sallybirmingham's reply to Jp1978's Comment

Written on: 27/01/2014

Consumers normally get nothing in such situations, while the liquidators cream off all the money. I know from vast experience.

It's not unusual for the liquidators to be earning at least £300.00 an hour and they and their buddies usually take all the monies left in liquidated companies.

“DO NOT USE”

Written on: 14/01/2014 by dpinner (1 review written)

My son sent 5 phones hoping for some extra cash for xmas presents and he is still awaiting to be paid , sure they can be put in prison for mobile phone robbery… Read Full Review

Claire4691's Response to dpinner's Review

happened to me, im owed £96

“Sent my Samsung galaxy to them in October.still...”

Written on: 12/01/2014 by lisa1973 (1 review written)

Sent my Samsung galaxy to them in October.still waiting for money.shouldnt be aloud to trade… Read Full Review

“Sent my iPhone 4s in November offered 176 for it was...”

Written on: 10/01/2014 by Horseman1 (1 review written)

Sent my iPhone 4s in November offered 176 for it was in excellent condition passed all its tests still haven't had any money or any Communication sent several emails no response how there allowed to keep trade-in is beyond me. … Read Full Review

“Cahs4phones never paid”

Written on: 06/01/2014 by sam12386 (1 review written)

I sent this company my phone back in October by recorded delivery and nothing...no response via email, cant get through on phone and now the website seems to be gone altogether? I cant believe they can get away with this...I'm going to go to watchdog/ trading standards… Read Full Review

Dilemma57's Response to sam12386's Review

Written on: 08/01/2014

I have also not received my money for a phone I sent them in December, I am also going to pursue this further

Calewis75's Response to sam12386's Review

Written on: 10/01/2014

I am in the same position. have tried using the government money claim online to get my monies at a cost of £25 and still no joy as they just ignore everthing. What are you doing to pursue this problem as i would like to know what steps to take next?

“Disappointed ”

Written on: 06/01/2014 by AimeeJ (1 review written)

Sent my blackberry bold in as they offered me £82 for it depending on evaluation which was fine because it was like brand new, it took a month for them to receive it " apparently" & after waiting for a reply from them & trying to contact them as you can only send 1 email to them I final heard back saying my payment was pending which by now they had my phone for nearly 2 months. And now this I feel robbed & there is no way of getting my money or even my phone back absolutely gutted as it's a… Read Full Review

“Do No Use”

Written on: 05/01/2014 by DodieNapier (1 review written)

I sent of my Samsung Galaxy Note on the 13th December was offerec £181.00. Not heard anything since. Can't get in contact with the company. Website doesn't work… Read Full Review

“Do not use scammed”

Written on: 02/01/2014

I used this company and they offered me £38 for my old iPhone 3GS over a month ago and still no money I emailed them and they said payment pending and they wouldn't let me email a second time does anyone have a phone number to contact them… Read Full Review

Tulipsareus's Comment

Written on: 03/01/2014

I have been waiting 5 months for payment, they never answer their phone.

Nickybrandy's Comment

Written on: 06/01/2014

I haven't even got a phone number to call

“GUTTED!”

Written on: 30/12/2013 by G.MAC1990 (1 review written)

I have just tried emailing cash4phones on response of the email they sent 3weeks ago advising they had recieved my phone and were carrying out general tests to make sure it was in working order. This email has bounced straight back and the cash4phones website is no longer up and running. I googled the website and came accross many forums with people advising the whole company is a scam and apparently there now actually up and running under a new name which is crazy,( Yemonia Ltd ). Im going… Read Full Review

Lesley07's Response to G.MAC1990's Review

Written on: 02/01/2014

Iv sent go compare an email last week asking them why they have let cash4phones avertice on there website knowing they were ripping people off for months I trusted compare not had a reply back yet if they had stopped them averticeing a lot of people's Christmas would not have been ruined watch dog was investigating them in October Iv lost my iphone 5 was only 11 months old I'm gutted surly there's something that can be done

G.mac1990's reply to Lesley07's Comment

Written on: 03/01/2014

It's awful isn't it. Loads of people on forums have said they've contacted watchdog and the police. I've tried as well. If you have any luck please would you let me no. I think it's disgusting that they can get away with it and then re start up again under another name!

“Ruined my Christmas”

Written on: 27/12/2013 by Lesley07 (1 review written)

Needed some extra cash for Christmas cash4phones offered me 248 for my 11 month old iphone 5 sent it off on the 11 of dec they got it on the 13 not heard a thing off them since websites gone down lots of people complaining about them I can't understand why co compere as let them advertise on their site knowing wot they having been doing while a lot of people didn't no wot was happening till it was to late I'm gutted is there anything been done about this company they can't just get away… Read Full Review

Dilemma57's Response to Lesley07's Review

Written on: 31/12/2013

I sent my phone which was shown as received and tested and BACs payment was pending, but still have not received my money

“please dont use this company as i did and received not...”

Written on: 24/12/2013

please dont use this company as i did and received not a penny for my blackberry,and not one email or phonecall answered… Read Full Review

“Total rip off!!!”

Written on: 23/12/2013

Sent my iphone 4 in beginning of October, was offered £26 less for my phone so I just accepted it, still waiting for my payment!!!!! Do not use this company!!!! U will not get paid!!! So wrong that this company has stolen my phone… Read Full Review

“No payment”

Written on: 23/12/2013

I too sent my phone to this company and not received anything. Can't believe I was stupid enough not to read reviews. Is there anything we can do?… Read Full Review

“Dont't ever use this company!”

Written on: 22/12/2013 by madaboutpots (1 review written)

I sent my phone off and received the envelope really quick. Sent it off but didn't hear anything for over a week. I emailed but had no reply. I later got an email saying payment will take 10 working days. Its been 3 weeks since then and I've had nothing! I emailed asking where it is an the emails keep bouncing back? Hmmmm funny that… Read Full Review

“SCAM COMPANY WHO ARE THEIVES!”

Written on: 22/12/2013 by nshek (1 review written)

Sent my good condition iphone 4 to this company in OCotber 2013. No payment or phone. They said my paymet is with teh accounts department. What a joke. Wrote letters, lots of emails and now in touch with tradng standards. I so wish I read these reviews to stop me sending my phone! thats £115 down the drain. Gutted. Reported on action fraud as well. But noticed on the previous comment that there website is down or removed. You can't get on there at all now. I may have to accept to never… Read Full Review

“Well known scamming company, read more...”

Written on: 20/12/2013 by AngryMrWood (1 review written)

Well known company for offering the best prices for nearly all old mobile phones. Many, many bad customer reviews about not getting money and them not replying to emails. COMPANY WEBSITE IS DOWN and I read they have also apparently changed company name to Yemonia Limited, and also changed premises. The main phone recycling comparison websites have removed this company due to the high number of customer complaints and blatantly put "DO NOT USE" next to their names. I only lost about £25, I… Read Full Review

“Daylight Robbery please Report”

Written on: 20/12/2013 by chloea99 (1 review written)

I came across this company from a comparison website. Cash4phones were offering the highest value for my I Phone 4. The company were very quick in sending me the returns envelope. Posted the phone recorded delivery 21.11.13. I logged in to check my status, they finally acknowledged receipt of the phone 2nd December whereby the phone had 'passed its quality control.' Please allow 10 working days for payment. Ten working days passed no payment, no response to my emails and no answer on their… Read Full Review