The Eye Shop, Watford Reviews - www.the-eye-shop.co.uk

From 1 review

The Eye Shop, Watford - www.the-eye-shop.co.uk - Ask a question now

“The Eye Shop has transformed my wearing of glasses. ”

Written on: 13/08/2010 by BrianTJ (5 reviews written)

The Eye Shop has transformed my wearing of glasses.

I have had glasses for years only wearing them when I had to do such as when driving. I found them uncomfortable. My last pair were varifocals from Boots that I could barely use even when I had to wear them.

I saw a positive review of The Eye Shop and decided that I had nothing to lose.

The Eye Shop was a great experience. They were helpful in selecting a suitable frame and then, following a thorough examination, they spent a great deal… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to BrianTJ's Review

Written on: 13/06/2011

We are pleased for your comments as both my wife and I had our spectacles from The Eye Shop and experienced exactly the same treatment.