Pixelar Mreader silver Reviews

• Quality

Pixelar Mreader silver - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Pixelar Mreader silver

“test”

Written on: 11/10/2011 by mylostylo (13 reviews written)

w write your review Go in to plenty of detail, talk about the key elements you like, was there anything you particularly didn't like about it? (50 characters minimum)… Read Full Review

Pixelar Mreader silver

“ I looked long and hard at all e-readers as I waNTED...”

Written on: 14/10/2010 by DaddyDan2007 (1 review written)

I looked long and hard at all e-readers as I waNTED ONE FOR christmas. Not so many available in UK. I chose Pixelar for several reasons. 1) the many formats it covers and 2) the FB Reader which allows you to play with the font and line spacing. You can also go BOLD or ITALIC. This baby is a real cracker. I think I would have liked page turning up the left side but it's not a big deal and just something you get used to… Read Full Review

Pixelar Mreader silver

“I ordered this new Pixelar mreader and received it the...”

Written on: 13/08/2010 by shidifu (1 review written)

I ordered this new Pixelar mreader and received it the following day.
It came in a decent packagng box.Having charged it with wall charger for 4 hours i then loaded many books ont o it from my computer and found that reading both epub and pdf files a doddle,unlike many other ereaders.
the ereader looks and feels like a quality item.I wont go into the spec of the unit ,just to say that so far i am very happy with it and the items i got free of charge made it good value for money.Menu is easy to… Read Full Review

Yorja's Response to shidifu's Review

Written on: 17/11/2010

Hi, I bought the Chinese model of Pixelar's new e-Reader, the MReader S6-5W. It works great, but the user manual is only in Chinese, even though I could change all the settings to English. Could you please send me the digital user manual in English? (mailto: yorjapv@gmail.com) I would be eternally grateful.
<br/>Regards