Syon Park Tropical Zoo Reviews

Syon Park Tropical Zoo - Ask a question now

“Bored !!!”

Written on: 20/06/2011

I thought the tropical zoo was a waste of money and very expensive for the time you are in there, we stayed About 20 mins as there was not much to see and the staff were not very helpful. I was very disappointed and so was my son, there website looked and sounded great but was nothing like there website. I was expecting a fun day out for the family but there was so little there that we had to go some where else for a day out. I would not recommend to family and friends… Read Full Review

“ ”

Written on: 03/02/2011 by felicity667 (2 reviews written)

We had a brilliant say out at The Tropical Zoo in Syon Park. The animals are very well cared for and kept in spacious tanks. The staff were very well trained and went out of their way to please us. My daughter was so happy to be able to hold a tarantula and my son got to hold a blue tongued skink.

If you or your children have an interest in reptiles, birds or small mammals then you should visit this zoo. It is very educational and the interactive experience is second to none.

Look out for… Read Full Review

“The tropical zoo on Syon Park is pretty good - they've...”

Written on: 12/08/2010 by glenc (304 reviews written)

The tropical zoo on Syon Park is pretty good - they've got lots of fish/turtles and a few monkeys/birds and other assorted animals.

They have an interactive display which is worth going (although can be a bit chaotic at peak times as there's too many people for the size of room, so they bring round a lizard or a ferret or something for the kids to handle, but it takes 20 mins to do each animal as there are so many people there).

They also have things like an owl that flies so you can watch… Read Full Review