KP Mini Chips Reviews

KP Mini Chips - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for KP Mini Chips

“Limited choices”

Written on: 02/11/2013

Have limited choices here to shop for food. And the package sizes do not apply to all peopple. Always have to wait for long to get the goods… Read Full Review

“mini`”

Written on: 18/07/2013

why don.t you sell six pack of salt &vineger mini chpis potoato sticks in a six pack thankmyou… Read Full Review

KP Mini Chips

“I absolutely love these, great flavour (my favourite...”

Written on: 12/08/2010

I absolutely love these, great flavour (my favourite being the beef flavour) the only problem being availability. Spoke to KP and they said they supply SPAR stores. No SPAR stores in my area sell them. I have to get mine sent over from northern ireland. It's worth though. I would recommend to everyone. One taste and you're hooked. Good for a lunchbox soze for kids… Read Full Review