Mumtaz Baby Food - 4 Month Reviews

Mumtaz Baby Food - 4 Month - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Mumtaz Baby Food - 4 Month

Mumtaz Baby Food - 4 Month

“Not at all palatable for baby”

Written on: 12/01/2013 by TimothyandEmily (1 review written)

Waste of money and seems to have a tremendous amount of sugar. Not recommended at all sadly. Someone needs to look into this hole in the market for halal baby foods… Read Full Review

Mumtaz Baby Food - 4 Month

“I bought this product because we were looking for...”

Written on: 11/08/2010

I bought this product because we were looking for halal meat range for our 6 month old baby. Unfortunately I was hugely disappointed in not only this flavour but some of the others also. The food seemed to be a little bit oily and the mango and banana was far too sweet for our baby to consume. Even I thought it was extremely sugary and I have a sweet tooth! Sadly, I will not be purchasing from this range again. I feel that there is a real need to create a halal range that is not only tasty and… Read Full Review