Xena XZZ6 Disc Alarm Lock Reviews

Xena XZZ6 Disc Alarm Lock - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Xena XZZ6 Disc Alarm Lock

Xena XZZ6 Disc Alarm Lock

“Xena Locks over priced and warranty sucks!”

Written on: 17/01/2012

Bought one from JP Cycle and after six months the alarm quit working. After a year the security pin stopped working and not due to lack of lube. Don't waste your money. Buy a Master at a quarter of the price of Xena. Xena got me once but never again… Read Full Review

Xenasecurity's Comment

Written on: 18/04/2013

If you experience mechanical failure in your first year (and in most cases well beyond that, as mechanical failures are extremely rare) we would replace the unit happily.

Alarm issues we extend the same service with a new alarm component module mailed at our expense. If any XENA owner experiences any issues with their lock, please come talk to use directly, we'll do what it takes to get your unit up and running... so please send us an email or call 1 888 345 XENA (9362).

Best regards,
Team XENA

“Overall the Xena is a decent lock. To fit, aligning...”

Written on: 30/08/2010 by elvgren (3 reviews written)

Overall the Xena is a decent lock. To fit, aligning with disc hole can be fiddly but you only need to push to fit and arm and you do get used to it, its loud but if your not in direct earshot you might find it a bit quiet and ignore the alarm, one plus is you cant ride off without setting the alarm off, so good for saving calipers from damage by riding off with it installed. The only problem I have had was that the tumblers sometimes get stuck out of line and you have to wiggle the key in the… Read Full Review

“Fantastic piece of kit. ”

Written on: 27/08/2010

Fantastic piece of kit.
I have fitted an alarm to my bike already but wanted more of a visual deterrent and this is fantastic!!

The lock fits my ZZR600 front and rear disc and gives off an almighty alarm when it is inteffered with.

If anyone trys to nick my bike they are in for a double shock.
I would recommend this product to everyone!!
FANTASTIC!!… Read Full Review

“I had to review this because I was massively surprised...”

Written on: 09/08/2010 by Premises187 (2 reviews written)

I had to review this because I was massively surprised no one else here already did.
The Xena XZZ6 is a very cost effective disc-lock alarm.
Instead of buying an alarm system for your bike (which will drain you battery) you can buy a disc lock with an alarm built in!
The lock run on 6 button cell batteries which lasted me over 9 months on my old Xena XR1 lock.

The XZZ6 has successfully repelled 1 attack (that I know of) on my DRZ400sm which left my front brake disc bent... Sucks but I'd much… Read Full Review

Premises187's Response to Premises187's Review

Written on: 07/09/2011

Something I should of mentioned regarding water. When you fit the Xena in the rain always face it down so the speaker hole doesn't collect water. I've managed to kill one of my Xena's because I left it on the garden floor facing up and it rained. I still maintain a 5/5 score for this great product. Just something owners should be aware of.