Pizza Hut near International Dr, Orlando, FL Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Pizza Hut near International Dr, Orlando, FL - Ask a question now

“Wow Pizza Hut hire tow truck driver on drugs!”

Written on: 11/11/2012 by William1973 (1 review written)

I got towed from Pizza Hut because I parked my car and went to wonder works . With me that's fine I don't know florida laws about parking. I walked up to a truck that was parked on the drive thru window side. It had skulls all over it. I saw engine was running so I walked up to the window. And this guy that claims to be the owner of ( parking enforcement network) PEN starts screaming at me to get the f### away from his truck! He had white power stuff on his nose. I guess I scared him! I said… Read Full Review

Sandyr072006's Response to William1973's Review

Written on: 04/09/2013

I am looking in on suing Parking Enforcement Network. As the guy was treating us like we were dilinquints saying "We are watching you". What a low life creep. I am looking in to contacting a lawyer to sue this facility. The place is located Ross Avenue in Kissimmee FL. It was the worst expierience. I called 911 and they just had me on hold to tell me to talk to Pizza Hut manager and she said she isn't involved to call this guy. So in all they didn't help me so I will report them to BBB as well in all. Disgusting.

“Well I guess I'm not the only one that has been taken...”

Written on: 14/12/2010

Well I guess I'm not the only one that has been taken advantage of by the PEN. These guys have a hell of a racket going on. The cab driver sits in the parking lot watching for a driver to leave his or her car then notifies the PEN driver which is parked behind the Pizza Hut with his tow truck ready to pick up the car. While driver of the truck proceeds to move my car he scratches the front bumper and once we go to pick it up we see it. They admitted the damage but dont want to pay for it… Read Full Review

Igotutowing's Comment

Written on: 06/06/2013

FLORIDA LAW SAYS THIS !

A wrecker operator recovering, towing, or storing vehicles or vessels is not liable for damages connected with such services, theft of such vehicles or vessels, or theft of personal property contained in such vehicles or vessels, provided that such services have been performed with reasonable care and provided, further, that, in the case of removal of a vehicle or vessel upon the request of a person purporting, and reasonably appearing, to be the owner or lessee, or a person authorized by the owner or lessee, of the property from which such vehicle or vessel is removed, such removal has been done in compliance with . 715.07

“On first day of Florida holiday, parked in (half...”

Written on: 08/08/2010

On first day of Florida holiday, parked in (half empty) Pizza Hut car park. Went for walk for an hour before coming back to eat. Car was towed as "policy". Cost $30 taxi plus $125 (cash only) fee to Parking Enforcement Network (PEN). Very unpleasant experience at garage of PEN with aggressive PEN "official". Pizza Hut staff not interested in helping and said it was PEN. PEN said enforcing Pizza Hut policy. Advise visitors to International Drive to be careful and avoid Pizza Hut at all costs.
I… Read Full Review