Momentum Transport (Momentum Coach Hire) UK Reviews

Momentum Transport (Momentum Coach Hire) UK - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Momentum Transport (Momentum Coach Hire) UK

Momentum Transport (Momentum Coach Hire) UK

“Horrendous Experience do not use”

Written on: 11/09/2014 by GaryJohn1402 (1 review written)

This has been the most appalling level of customer service that I have ever experienced. I used Momentum Coach Hire for my recent wedding and it was one calamity after another . 1, I was under the impression that the driver would contact me on the day and text me his contact details... No communication took place. 2, The instructions were that the coach would leave the first venue (Rookery Hall) at 1.45, then onto The Premier Inn for 1.55pm. The coach did not arrive at Rookery until 1.50pm… Read Full Review

“thank you!”

Written on: 03/09/2014 by NickErr65 (1 review written)

At no fault of your own the bus was very late (accident on the M3). However, the driver was lovely and stayed on later to make for it. overall We were very happy with the service. … Read Full Review

“Cheers”

Written on: 01/09/2014 by Kenyony213 (1 review written)

Thank you so much for the coach on Sunday 24.08.2014. It was on time, immaculate and got us to our destination in no time and without fuss. We will definately be interested in hiring from you again. Conor Canton … Read Full Review

“Excellent Service”

Written on: 31/07/2014 by Fergusontc197 (1 review written)

Hired a 16 seater minibus to take a group of friends to Epsom Ladies' Day in June. The minibus was modern, clean and comfortable and the driver friendly, helpful and professional. Pickup and journey went smoothly as did the return. I think it was an executive minibus with air-con, which was useful, and had quite a lot of luggage space at the back. As the organiser I was extremely pleased with the service and everyone commented on how good the minibus was… Read Full Review

“Horrendous experience”

Written on: 08/07/2014 by laurastables (1 review written)

Appalling service, return bus didn't show, complaints process lengthy and shocking, failure to achieve full refund. Never again would we consider using Momentum again nor recommend anyone else to do so. Atrocious. … Read Full Review

Amycordina's Response to laurastables's Review

Written on: 15/07/2014

Me and 10 other 20 year old girls experiences this exact experience. Refused to refund full amount and didn't sort out our returning transport. Terrible company

Amyzapettis's Response to laurastables's Review

Written on: 08/08/2014

Same has just happened to me. My wedding guests were abandoned at the church inspite of booking a return journey. The fact that no one at the company will respond to calls after the event just rubs salt in the wound. Terrible experience.

“excellent coach hire”

Written on: 04/03/2014 by nicolajane66 (1 review written)

Easy to deal with via email. Very accommodating. Nothing was too much trouble. Coach arrived spot on time. Driver very friendly. A very pleasant experience taking family and friends out for a meal. Thank you… Read Full Review

“Extremeley disappointed - avoid”

Written on: 21/11/2013 by clb202 (1 review written)

D-Tivney's Response to clb202's Review

Written on: 23/02/2014

I trust you are aware that the driver concerned did not work for Momentum, nor was it a Momentum vehicle. They took your booking and money and passed the job over to the operator. There is no way Momentum could ensure the driver would contact the hirer-they were just fobbing you off. If you had booked direct with a coach operator instead of a broker this would almost certainly NOT have happened.

“All went fantastically well...”

Written on: 04/11/2013 by London_girl (1 review written)

Despite the really negative reviews. I had been looking for a 16 seater minibus at short notice for an excursion to legoland for my sons 4th birthday. I browsed a few sites and requested quotes and it just so happened Momentum contacted me first directly. I would say i was caught out the blue as i wasnt expecting a call and felt a little pressure to book on the spot. However, i left a deposit and decided to search for reviews (backwards, i know and I would NEVER normally do that). Well i was… Read Full Review

“Fantastic Service, Thanks.”

Written on: 17/10/2013

Coach turned up on time, nice coach. Wonderful customer service, driver was flexible. Would definitely recommend!!!… Read Full Review

D-Tivney's Comment

Written on: 23/02/2014

You were lucky. You could just as easily have ended up with an old worn out coach, bad driver and running late. You DID NOT book the coach you got, Momentum booked A coach that responded to an email they sent to a lot of different companies, one of them accepted the job and that is what you got. In future book direct with the coach operator.

“The driver made our day!”

Written on: 07/10/2013 by samcave (1 review written)

Taking forty something teenagers on a day trip can be challenging at times, and , in the past, previous coach company drivers have been a little intolerant with our party and, on one occassion, quite rude. Our driver this time with momentum was a pleasure. he was polite, tolerant, flexible and approachable. he really did make the staff feel relaxed and this was reflected in our teenagers' behaviour. We would thoroughly recommend the company to anyone - especially large parties with… Read Full Review

“AVOID AVOID AVOID.....at ALL costs!”

Written on: 17/09/2013 by SimonGrey (1 review written)

I booked an "Executive" coach from this mob to collect an important group of visitors from their hotel in Edinburgh and bring to our premises near Stirling. I made sure they knew exactly which hotel it was and also gave some fairly specific instructions as to where I wanted them dropping (right in front of our office) and also the route to take as there is a difficult access for a coach from one route. I should have realised things were not going to be plain sailing, for several days… Read Full Review

Wineboy's Response to SimonGrey's Review

Written on: 22/09/2013

We did the same! It seems they leave you until a point where it is too late to make other arrangements and sting you for every penny they can!
We booked a trip to Champagne on the 19th and 20th September and at 4.pm on the 18th before a collection at 9Am the following moring in Paris they called to say the coach was not available ( broken down!! truly laughable!) and we would need to pay £500 for a much larger coach we didnt need. These guys are basically extorting money from what I can asee. Could I ask you to contact watch dog on the BBC to complain this week as i intend too do the same. Enoiugh is enough this needs to be stopped....

D-Tivney's reply to Wineboy's Comment

Written on: 23/02/2014

All you need to do is book direct with the coach operator, don't use brokers.

D-Tivney's Response to SimonGrey's Review

Written on: 23/02/2014

The driver most likely NEVER had any of the instructions you carefully provided to Momentum. If you had booked direct with a coach operator none of this would have happened. It's easy to tell the difference, look at their websites.

“Coach did not arrive”

Written on: 12/09/2013 by M1tz (1 review written)

Disappointing the coach did not arrive. Currently in dispute. Will let you know how it goes… Read Full Review

“Thanks to the driver”

Written on: 08/09/2013 by karenb333 (1 review written)

We would like to take the time to thank the driver for getting our guests to all destinations safely. He turned up on time and was pleasant and professional. Would not hesitate to use again. The booking process could have been smoother as there was a few issues with pick up addresses but once these were ironed out before the trip everything went to plan on the day. … Read Full Review

D-Tivney's Response to karenb333's Review

Written on: 23/02/2014

You are shovelling your praise in to the wrong hole. The driver was not employed by Momentum and it was not their coach. They were hired by Momentum after a bulk email was sent out to various companies, the one you got accepted the job - you were VERY lucky.

“Pray you don't need a refund!!”

Written on: 04/09/2013

I cannot comment on the quality of this companies coaches as the one I booked for a party of 14 did not turn up. This was due to the fact the M25 was closed for a serious accident. I should say the company were very good at informing me as soon as they were aware but as it was at the weekend and we had to be off at a certain time there was no opportunity to get a replacement. The guy was very apologetic and said a refund would be sorted the following week. That's where the good news ends. It… Read Full Review

D-Tivney's Comment

Written on: 23/02/2014

I can comment on the quality of this companies coaches, they have not got any. The reason another coach was not available was that Momentum couldn't be bothered. Had you booked direct with the coach company they'd have sorted it out on the day.

“WHAT A DISGRACE”

Written on: 30/08/2013 by tracywilmot (1 review written)

Do not ever use momentum coach hire.........they tell you its not company policy to tell you about hidden extras during quoting.....they tell you to secure the price you must pay a deposit there and then. Then they bump the price right up and refuse to give you the deposit back. They also tried to take full amount from my account during dispute and I had to open a new bank account and transfer everything over to stop them getting my money. The ever so helpful manager keeps quoting that "It's… Read Full Review

Travelbear's Response to tracywilmot's Review

Written on: 02/09/2013

Just a tip. I only got my money back after I made a formal complaint via the County Court online. They seem to ignore your emails/calls in the hope you give up. Don't. The County Court process is really easy.

Tracywilmot's reply to Travelbear's Comment

Written on: 03/09/2013

Thanks for the tip, i appreciate it. I will defo do that. Just wish there was a way to stop these guys xx

Rachel.m.green's reply to Travelbear's Comment

Written on: 30/10/2013

I have just had a similar issue! I am going to use the County Court Online as I've gotten nothing back from them! No one will even call me!! Thanks for the advice!

“Momentum coaches TERRIBLE service TERRIBLE Customer...”

Written on: 28/08/2013

Hello I Just want to share the experience I have had with Momentum Coach Hire in July this year as I want to warn other customers to not use them as their service was nothing short of disastrous. The poor service we received was incredibly embarrassing, having organised a day of out for clients on what we were told was an ' Executive Bus'. On the day the coach arrived 30 minutes late and not one person from Momentum thought it would be courteous to ring and inform us that our driver would… Read Full Review

Clb202's Comment

Written on: 20/11/2013

We are equally unhappy and extremely disappointed with the service we received from Momentum- appalling service and customer manner. Our 'executive' mini bus was over 20 minutes late, Due to our strict and professional itinerary our Board Members and Directors had no other option but to use their own transport. Had the driver contacted the main passenger as promised this could have been avoided, however since we heard no news from the driver we were forced to cancel the minibus. Please note this is not a choice of ours but an option we were forced in to due to the actions and misconduct of Momentum coaches.

As well as the minibus not turning up as instructed with no notification of a late arrival from the driver we had to deal with some very rude comments from a staff member who said quote “don’t mean to be rude but he was only 15 minutes late”. As a well-known coach hire and travel company, any late arrival of even 1 minute should be classed a late arrival, apologised for and recompensed appropriately. Rather than being ‘shrugged off’ as “only 15 minutes”.

Before the bookings my colleague phoned your Head Office several times to try and find out driver details and contact numbers only to be informed that the driver would “always text the main passenger an hour before the allocated pick-up time” with their details. This did not happen either. Again this is unacceptable and we received no apology for the lack of text or communication generally throughout our dealings with Momentum. To have this happen is extremely disappointing and simply not acceptable after spending £280.00 on an executive minibus that cannot even turn up on time. Avoid at all costs

“Premium Price,sub standard Coach!!”

Written on: 28/08/2013

Several issues: 1) We booked a coach for 8:00 AM. The coach arrived 45 minutes late.Some of our customers for the trip actually had to be refunded their money back because they did not want to wait. That is money and customer loss on our part. 2)what we paid for premium price was an EXECUTIVE coach with toilet,hot water, air conditioning, radio/cd-dvd player, and comfortable seats as shown and marketed on website.The VERY STANDARD bus that arrived DID NOT HAVE ANY OF THESE FACILITIES!! could… Read Full Review

“Luxury - no chance!!! ”

Written on: 25/08/2013 by Leesingleton (1 review written)

I booked a luxury coach, like on their website they say all coaches are under 5 years old. This coach was about 14 years old, horrible and dirty kitchen and toilet. The toilet flush didn't even work! Only had 1 table, we wanted minimum of 2. A very bad service and company. Stay clear!!!… Read Full Review

“Great coach”

Written on: 25/08/2013 by Ant1977 (1 review written)

Great coach,great driver,in Paul,great day. We will definitely be using your company again. Thank you. … Read Full Review

“Awful service would never use again”

Written on: 24/08/2013 by Luladrew (1 review written)

The service for the trip was actually good-lovely drivers got us to our destination safe, well and on time ad were fine with requested stops. As for Momentum the service was terrible, rude staff who hounded us with telephone calls. Even though we'd booked quite a bit in advanced and paid in full immediately they called 5 days before the trip to demand an additional £10 for driver accommodation0. When I complained that this was unacceptable I was told tough it needs paying and then was hounded… Read Full Review