Muscles & Curves Fitness Reviews - www.musclesandcurves.com

Muscles and Curves Fitness www.musclesandcurves.com

“Prices are pretty low for the type of crossfit...”

Written on: 22/08/2010 by neldashir (1 review written)

Prices are pretty low for the type of crossfit equipment that they mainly sell. I wasn\\\'t really looking for much but I did have to call twice to get someone on the phone for a question I had. I know email would have probably been faster but I prefer communication on the phone, maybe I\\\'m old fashioned. Other than that I was pleased with the product and its description… Read Full Review

Muscles and Curves Fitness www.musclesandcurves.com

“Good store design and was easy to navigate but I still...”

Written on: 03/08/2010 by mrrockhead (2 reviews written)

Good store design and was easy to navigate but I still had questions about the weightlifting shoes that I needed answered so I called the 800 number. To my surprise a real person answered! He was helpful and seemed to know his products very well. I ordered the shoes and it took about a week for them to arrive… Read Full Review