Navman 475 Reviews

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Navman 475 - Ask a question now

Navman 475

“Initially I was really pleased with this, but have...”

Written on: 30/04/2011

Initially I was really pleased with this, but have discovered some irritating issues that have left me lost and angry. You cannot specify to avoid motorways, which means if you know there is a problem on a motorway, it will keep trying to direct you there instead of a whole new route. Also, if you do encounter a problem, it sometimes cannot find a detour even though one does exist. I also had the problem that it found a traffic delay and we selected to take a divertion route. It then cancelled… Read Full Review

Navman 475

“I bought this from Argos with the 2 years for free map...”

Written on: 25/08/2010 by riker (77 reviews written)

I bought this from Argos with the 2 years for free map updates. I could not get it to register for the updates because it said the serial number was not valid so I had to contact customer services. The voice is terrible and pronounces things wrong - petrol station sounds like petal station and Wordsworth sounds like Wordswharf! Compared to my previous Snooper Strabo this device is awful to use. It takes ages to put in a postcode or destination. It regularly says it has no GPS signal even… Read Full Review

Navman 475

“If you`ve spent some time comparing different Satnavs...”

Written on: 01/08/2010 by The Walrus (4 reviews written)

If you`ve spent some time comparing different Satnavs ( as I have ) you will know that there is no such thing as the perfect Satnav ( at least not in the price bracket I was looking at - £100 to £150 ).I guess all you can do is way-up the positives & negatives of each model. I`ve just used the Navman 475 on a run from Greater Manchester to Thornton & Cleveleys and here is my conclusion.

It`s a very easy to use Satnav, you just enter the address or postcode, or you can just point to a place on… Read Full Review