RentCell www.rentcell.com Reviews

RentCell www.rentcell.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for RentCell www.rentcell.com

“Poor Customer Service”

Written on: 16/08/2011 by Travelbug123 (1 review written)

I rented a cellphone from Rentcell. Now the system works, they send you what you ask for. But don't expect service with a smile. Living overseas I had to ask a lot of questions, and was met with an impatient sales rep who really acted in my view like he could not care less. he seemed to give the impression that consumers ought to just read their complicated website, and shut up. Then on our vacation I had uploaded photos of the kids to the IPhone I rented from them and forgot to save them… Read Full Review

RentCell www.rentcell.com

“I would certainly dissuade anyone from using this...”

Written on: 16/02/2011

I would certainly dissuade anyone from using this company. I had a very bad experience with a returned phone. Rentcell kept the phone and my money; my emails and phone messages to Jeff were never responded to.
I will never use or recommend this company to anyone ever again.

RentCell www.rentcell.com

“Rentcell.com customer service rep Jeff refused to...”

Written on: 24/06/2010

Rentcell.com customer service rep Jeff refused to honor the flexibility of the length of rental from a 90 days to a 60 days, on a GPS deal that is $3/day rental for 30+ days. Who reads the fine prints on the rental agreement? UNTHETICAL COMPANY, CONSUMERS BEWARE!!!!!… Read Full Review