Technika LCD22-208-E Reviews

• Sound Quality

Technika LCD22-208-E - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Technika LCD22-208-E

“Technika 22" TV”

Written on: 05/09/2011 by justwantvalueformoney1 (1 review written)

Oh dear, I'm about to post my faulty tv back to SKY MEDIA. Have had it less than 12 months and its developed the same black screen as my previous one did (I put it down to bad luck). I found that the picture kept freezing and pixelling before it finally died leaving me with a black screen but with sound. I'm hoping this one can be repaired or replaced. They may be cheap and cheerful but I expect more than 12 months out of a TV!. Will let you know how I get on… Read Full Review

“Technika LCD22-208-E”

Written on: 30/08/2011 by condorien (1 review written)

this tv is the best I have ever owen when it enevtabliy broke down after the 4th year it was extremly easy to repair I just had a look on youtube all I needed was a screwdriver, no new parts no skills needed. the picture quality is yet to be matched. the only thing I didn't like was the cheap price which made me think it wasn't as great is it truly is I've had many tvs in my life and tis is still the best I've ever owned… Read Full Review

Alanlloyd's Response to condorien's Review

Written on: 03/11/2012

22 208 combi

When switching on blue screen comes on for 2 secs, then black and stays black.
Is there anything I can do? (non technical)

Technika LCD22-208-E

“Yet more Technika rubbish.”

Written on: 18/06/2011 by pro-repair (1 review written)

I repair TV's for a living. This set came in for repair very shortly after the warranty had expired. It had lost all digital channels and would not re-tune them. The tuning indicator moved and stopped on the relevant frequencies, but would not log any channels. AS is common in my experience service data and technical support for Technika products is almost non existent to the public and the trade and so I was unable to repair this set. Based on much workshop experience I have for some… Read Full Review

Technika LCD22-208-E

“I bought this 22 inch TV/DVD from Tesco for £150 it is...”

Written on: 25/07/2010 by riker (77 reviews written)

I bought this 22 inch TV/DVD from Tesco for £150 it is from their Technika range. It has an integrated DVD player and Freeview receiver. It is for the bedroom and replacing an old portable CRT Sony TV and separate freeview box. It was very easy to set up as it tunes itself into the digital channels first and then the analogue channels. I have a very poor TV signal so I found it best to use a signal booster. With my old set up I found a lot of the channels would break up and I was worried… Read Full Review