Go Ape, Swinley Forest, Bracknell Reviews

Go Ape, Swinley Forest, Bracknell - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Go Ape, Swinley Forest, Bracknell

Go Ape, Swinley Forest, Bracknell

“Easy half day adventure. ”

Written on: 04/08/2012 by Dicky300 (2 reviews written)

I went a year or so now, but I don't think it's changed much. Basically climb one tree. then get to four or five others via rope bridges and steps. Zip wire down then repeat. I haven't made it sound exciting but it's all at high level. You are connected and safe but it is very high. This is where the excitment is. I found it quite tiring but got a real sense of achievement when I'd finished. The zip wires are a great wat to decend as well. The freind I went with lost his bottle half way… Read Full Review

Bertie's Response to Dicky300's Review

Written on: 20/01/2013

"The freind I went with lost his bottle half way around...."

I'm about to lose mine as you are the fifth reviewer of Go Ape that has omitted the price of admission for what seems to be a very popular and exciting activity.

It IS nice to know as not everyone has deep pockets and I suspect the tariff is not exactly small change!.

“Swinging time in Swinley Forest”

Written on: 10/07/2011

Three of us went for an 8.30 start on Sunday morning. The early start meant that we had the course to ourselves and could go at our own pace with ease. It was starting to get very busy when we left 3 hours later. The different sections were fantastic, especially the zip wires at the end of each one. We all had a giggle at each others expense as we made a mess of some of the easy sections; but there was lots of encouragement for the cargo swing. A fantastic end to a great weekend, i haven't… Read Full Review

“Thoroughly enjoyed a recent trip to Go Ape (Bracknell). ”

Written on: 28/07/2010 by Taylott (173 reviews written)

Thoroughly enjoyed a recent trip to Go Ape (Bracknell).

The instructions at the start were really clear and put me at ease as to the total safety of the Go Ape experience. Plenty of employees were on hand for people who needed any assistance. The whole course was exciting, and blended well into the landscape at Swinley Forest.

The whole trip lasted roughly 3 hrs, and every second was put to good use. There were 5 sections in total, and you could decide whether or not to take the hard or easy… Read Full Review

“We visited Go Ape as part of a corporate day out and I...”

Written on: 23/07/2010 by reviewkitten (295 reviews written)

We visited Go Ape as part of a corporate day out and I was slightly apprehensive as I'm not amazingly fit or strong and the idea of swinging about in the trees worried me. When we arrived the site looked lovely, tucked away in Swinley Forest in Bracknell. We were given a safety talk and showed how to use our harnesses and had a go ourselves. Once I'd completed the first mini course and zip wire I felt a lot better. We started on what was possibly the hardest course which was high in the trees… Read Full Review

“We went here as part of a works day out and it was...”

Written on: 23/07/2010 by glenc (305 reviews written)

We went here as part of a works day out and it was excellent.

The safety procedures are very good and they are pretty thorough with their briefings

The facilities there are also good which was a pleasant surprise.

The actual course you do is fast class. It was reasonably challenging but not adrenaline filled (which is a good thing for most people!).

There is nothing there that is particularly terrifying and unless you have acute vertigo Id say that everyone can do the whole course. Its… Read Full Review