Lush Dorothy Bubble Bar Reviews

Lush Dorothy Bubble Bar - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Lush Dorothy Bubble Bar

Lush Dorothy Bubble Bar

“I love the Dorothy Bubble Bar. I bought it first time...”

Written on: 15/04/2011 by conwil (4 reviews written)

I love the Dorothy Bubble Bar. I bought it first time on a trip to Italy and I chose it because of colour - it is blue and hase a red, orange, yellow rainbow on it. I have to admit that I did not unterstand a word of the ingredients, and I doubt I would have got it (Ylangylana and fig don't sound that great to me), but I loved the scent and these soft, sepcial bubble they create. It softens your skin. As far as I remeber the Italian name was something like "end of the rainbow".
With lush baths… Read Full Review

Lush Dorothy Bubble Bar

“Lush bubble bars are a solid alternative to...”

Written on: 21/07/2010 by tinateaspoon (41 reviews written)

Lush bubble bars are a solid alternative to traditional liquid bubble baths. You simply crumble them under running water to create oodles of beautiful bubbles.

Dorothy was inspired by The Wizard of Oz, and is designed to be uplifting and leave you wanting to skip off down the Yellow Brick Road! It is scented with ylang ylang and figs, which is a beautiful scent- I find it very soothing and relaxing. It is a blue circular block, with a rainbow stuck on the top of it, which looks very… Read Full Review