Enchanted Foaming Sugar Scrubs Reviews

Enchanted Foaming Sugar Scrubs - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Enchanted Foaming Sugar Scrubs

Enchanted Foaming Sugar Scrubs

“The one and only product I could not live without is...”

Written on: 26/08/2010 by baberue (27 reviews written)

The one and only product I could not live without is Enchanted's foaming sugar scrub. It does exactly what it says on the pot! When visiting my shopping basket at www.enchantedbath.co.uk you will always find at least three waiting to be bought!

I used to use Lush's scrubs but found them so abbrasive and in some cases really sharp, so I bought a sugar scrub from Enchanted in Butterscotch Bliss. A bit curious as to wether they'd also be abbrasive like Lush I took my Enchanted
sugar scrub in the… Read Full Review

Enchanted Foaming Sugar Scrubs

“Enchanted foaming sugar scrubs are the best scrubs I...”

Written on: 21/07/2010 by tinateaspoon (41 reviews written)

Enchanted foaming sugar scrubs are the best scrubs I have ever tried. I am completely addicted to them now and won't use anything else! I have dry sensitive skin, and generally find it hard to find products that are gentle enough for my skin. Enchanted scrubs exfoliate effectively yet gently, and because they are sugar based they don't leave horrible gritty bits at the bottom of the bath!

What is more, they are made with jojoba oil, which means they leave my skin really soft and moisturised… Read Full Review