Enchanted Bath Salts Reviews

Enchanted Bath Salts - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Enchanted Bath Salts

Enchanted Bath Salts

“As a firm believer in the Enchanted name after a small...”

Written on: 26/08/2010 by baberue (27 reviews written)

As a firm believer in the Enchanted name after a small order on www.enchantedbath.co.uk late last year, when the new Enchanted Bath Salts were introduced I have to admit they didnt particularly catch my eye. It was only when I was having a moan to a friend about a rotton cold I had that she reminded me that Enchanted do custom blends and to ask if there was anything Sarah (the person who runs it) could do anything for me.

Hesitantly I asked Sarah if there was any kind of herbal scent she… Read Full Review

Enchanted Bath Salts

“My sister suffers from eczema, and I was looking for...”

Written on: 21/07/2010 by tinateaspoon (41 reviews written)

My sister suffers from eczema, and I was looking for products that would help to soothe her sore skin. I was recommended bath salts from Enchanted, as they contain dead sea and Epsom salts, which help to draw moisture into the skin.

These bath salts are hand made to order, and you are able to choose from a huge variety of scents. I went for SubLIME, which is a tangy lime scent with an undertone of caramel and marshmallow, and also Bath Pixie, which is creme brule and cherries. Both scents… Read Full Review