Big Chilli www.bigchilli.com Reviews

• Website Quality (Design, Style etc)

• Website Features

Big Chilli www.bigchilli.com - Ask a question now

“Comprehensive website for music and ringtones. I did...”

Written on: 01/12/2010 by cancerdoc (3 reviews written)

Comprehensive website for music and ringtones. I did not read the Terms and Conditions (as ever at the bottom of the Home page) and so did not know that I could not download a ringtone from the site to an iPhone, because of Mac insisting that you buy from iTunes exclusively.

When nothing happened I read the terms and conditions and their standard FAQ and fired off a nasty email. I got a courteous response and a fix for the problem. Excellent range, first class sound, genuine original music and… Read Full Review

“Finally a mobile download website that doesn't rip you...”

Written on: 20/07/2010 by johnny5alive (2 reviews written)

Finally a mobile download website that doesn't rip you off for downloading music and ringtones on to your mobile. I found that it is a really simple process to download mobile ringtones, and the price you see is the price you pay - oh and not to forget it is official music too, none of this sound a like rubbish. I have started buying most my music here now because I used to download to my pc then transfer on to my phone with the cable but this is far easier as it goes exactly where you need it… Read Full Review