Holiday Mood Ltd Reviews - www.holidaymood.co.uk

Holiday Mood Ltd www.holidaymood.co.uk - Ask a question now

“DON'T TRUST HOLIDAYMOOD”

Written on: 01/12/2014 by Simeon297 (1 review written)

IF I CAN CHOOSE MINUS 100 STARS, I WOULD. THEY MESSED UP MY HOLIDAY. I booked my holiday since september and that was with Cathay Pacific from 7th Dec to 19th January. Then a week before my flight they called me saying that my flight has been cancelled due to a technical error. They said Cathay Pacific cancelled the flight. When my sister called Cathay Pacific about the cancelled flight, the Cathay Pacific confirmed that they didn't have any cancelled flights. So holidaymood is lying to… Read Full Review

Garyovey64's Comment

Written on: 27/12/2014

This happens to us two years ago same thing phoned a week before and said the flight from Vietnam to Bangkok had been canceled and we had to wait in the airport 11 hours it was a load of rubbish there had took our money and not booked the flight there are a load of robbers do not book with them

Morales_M's Comment

Written on: 28/12/2014

Your lucky they returned your money. They didn't give back my money. They just made me chase them. They keep saying they have refunded it but I still don't have it in my account. Now they refuse to talk to me. They are very dodgy.

““Do not use holidaymood””

Written on: 14/09/2014 by yrBurton266 (1 review written)

just a friendly advise,“Do not use holidaymood” that all I can say don't even book a trip to HELL with them… Read Full Review

Dfdfsdsdsdf's Comment

Written on: 20/09/2014

r u mad

“Terrible”

Written on: 16/07/2014 by Hugo207 (1 review written)

Please don't try to buy any type of holidays or any package to holidaymood. You can see lot's of comment, and seems all agent are try to fraud to customer… Read Full Review

“Do not use holidaymood”

Written on: 24/06/2014 by Youngjj86 (1 review written)

Terrible time took us to two locations twice a sikh temple so food was free, we went as part of the sikh channel group and 25 of the 45 people wanted a complaint written, it was rushed the whole holiday! The hotel didnt have internet which is a basic service in every other dubai hotel. sikh channel and anyone using holiday mood please don't unless you want to be ripped off!… Read Full Review

“NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, DO NOT USE!!!”

Written on: 26/05/2014 by gemhan (1 review written)

We made the mistake of booking flights to Australia with this company in August 2013, for flights in March 2014,it was booked through a comparison web site. The confirmation emails arrived very quickly and everything seamed fine. We even read some reviews once we found out the name of the company, which were all good. In December I phoned them to find out about pre-booking seats and was told to call back at the end of January.At the end of January we were told we could only do it 2 weeks before… Read Full Review

“Utterly appalling”

Written on: 08/12/2013 by BigPeter (1 review written)

They get 1 star because this site won't allow me to give them none.By a mile the worst travel agent I've ever had the misfortune to deal with. Rude, incompetant and totally unhelpful. Cost my daughter her graduation ceremony. They may be cheap but once they've got your cash don't expect anything remotely resembling customer service. Avoid at all costs… Read Full Review

“TERRIBLE SERVICE”

Written on: 31/10/2013

I can not believe that these guys are still trying to cheat people. I have had the MOST terrible terrible service from them. Unfortunately i did not do a review search before booking with them on their website as their deal looked so good that i was afraid i may not get such a deal anywhere else. (To be frank this was about £30 difference from the airlines itself). They promised me to send eticket 14 days prior to travel which sounded very very fishy as no agent does that. I have booked with… Read Full Review

Revo99's Comment

Written on: 13/11/2013

This company is terrible. Please take my advice and dont use them. All the things that have been said on here are true

Mrliverpool's Comment

Written on: 10/12/2013

This is a crime obviously and they are Indian scums.
Why can't we file a lawsuit against the company while there are loads of victims?
We, victims must team up against the company.

Shortygu12's Comment

Written on: 21/11/2013

Did you have to fill out a "booking" form where they ask for your bank details?

“Rubbish service and didnt care”

Written on: 30/09/2013 by Mac777 (1 review written)

we booked our tickets in March with Holiday Mood, we booked early so we would know it was done and ready for our holiday, first it took ages to get our confirmation, had to keep checking and calling to get an answer which was hard to get, then after adding our new born to the flight we thought it was done but after calling Emirates to check, Emirates said it hadn't been confirmed, finally after calling holiday mood again, they seemed to be not concerned, finally I got an updated booking number… Read Full Review

“If I Could Give Them A Negative Rating I Would.”

Written on: 20/09/2013 by ShortyGU12 (9 reviews written)

I've checked their ATOL number and lo and behold they have 14 different travel agent websites! My husband and I booked through them because they were cheaper than anywhere else and we found out the hard way why that is! They don't ever issue e-tickets which means they can decide whether or not they want to even buy the ticket from whichever airline company the flight you wanted leaving you stranded at the airport, pulling your hair out because they choose not to issue any e-tickets. For… Read Full Review

Shortygu12's Response to ShortyGU12's Review

Written on: 05/02/2014

05/02/2014 Update: Finally after a long paperwork battle with HolidayMood UK and my bank, all of my money have been refunded to me and I did NOT pay their "administration fee". If they have ever screwed you over, please do not stop persisting trying to get your money back from this borderline sketchy "travel agency".

“Very badly misled”

Written on: 16/09/2013 by SteveA-53 (1 review written)

In March 2013 we booked flights with Holidaymood online to fly USA. We booked and paid for these flights in full following your on-line procedure and printed off the online booking acknowledgement in confirmation of this transaction as far as we were concerned our holiday was arranged. There were no emails from Holiday-mood but in the days leading up to our trip my wife checked the itinery on-line only to find that our flight had been changed without our knowledge, they had been changed from… Read Full Review

“Took a risk”

Written on: 04/09/2013 by Mheneghan (1 review written)

Hi, Read all the bad press about this company , but because the fares were so much better than everyone else , I booked through holiday mood. All if can say is that they were really really good, they even managed to ensure gluten free meals were booked on the fligts. Will def use again. … Read Full Review

Mrliverpool's Response to Mheneghan's Review

Written on: 14/10/2013

This is a lie. Don't get deceived by this comment and this was written by the staff of Holidaymood. That's obvious.

Mheneghan's reply to Mrliverpool's Comment

Written on: 14/10/2013

Could think this remark is slanderous , assuming I lie.
I am not a member of staff, just writing about a good experience.
Please do not call me a liar
Thanks

Shortygu12's reply to Mrliverpool's Comment

Written on: 21/11/2013

I 100% agree; this is an absolutely rubbish company cheating people out of their money. I still have a "booking" with them but my "booking" isn't on their system and I booked back in September.

I tried going through my bank but they've come back saying that I basically saying they have the right to do everything but end my life.

I wish I read their T&Cs or else I wouldn't have given them a pence!

They technically haven't provided me with anything so why should I have to be charged with a cancellation fee??

“The last agency I would like to use !!”

Written on: 14/07/2013

The company is really terrible and rude!!! I bought a ticket and the flight was scheduled in 2weeks. I could not receive e-ticket for a week, and then I called the company. A man said I will receive the ticket by 3 PM today, but I could not receive it. Next morning I called the company again and the man said it was just a late and I will receive the ticket by 4PM today, but I could not receive it again. I called again at 5PM a man said he will send e-ticket soon and said wait one min. and… Read Full Review

Amandaroseblademuir's Comment

Written on: 27/08/2013

A man RANTED at me when I complained that they were not receiving faxes; I had been trying to send details they required as I had booked for a third party; they has a deadline and I spent two hours in an internet cafe trying to send a fax so I admit I was a bit cross but he just inflamed the situation and threatened and harangued me ..I had to calm him down!!!
NOT good customer relations.
Also they INSIST that they have sent me an invoice for this; but havnt..they are promising me a ticket on the 1st September....so thank you I know what to expect. HOWEVER THEY ARE CHEAP

“DO NOT USE!!! ”

Written on: 12/07/2013

Atrocious customer service! STAY AWAY AND TAKE YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE!… Read Full Review

“What to do if you have a problem”

Written on: 22/06/2013

This review is in two parts - i) why you shouldn't book with Holiday mood, and ii) what to do if you have already booked with Holiday Mood, and are experiencing a problem with them. If you are deciding whether to book with Holiday Mood, I would advise you not to. When I booked my flight with them, I didn't receive an invoice from them until 2 weeks later (after calling 3 times), although they deducted the money from my account within 1 day. When I checked the invoice, they had booked flights… Read Full Review

Livepk's Comment

Written on: 26/06/2013

I swear to the god my experience is even worse than what you described, I will certainly write a detailed review on what I have been through. They even cut off my phone at the end. And at a normal day, in the morning, said no one is working, etc. And after 2 months, I still haven't got my refund of price difference.......

“STAY AWAY!!! SAVE YOUR MONEY AND YOUR HOLIDAY AVOID !”

Written on: 25/05/2013

We came across holidaymood through an asian newspaper and was surprisingly shocked by the cheap rate for the destinations we were travelling too. our advisor at first when booking was very helpful ( knowing that they will be taking our money). With everything cleared we got a confirmation email all the documents needed everything fine at this point. The turning point came when a after waiting few days we did not receive our E- Tickets, after 3 days i contacted the advisor again regarding my… Read Full Review

“THEY ARE TERRIBLE AGENTS”

Written on: 19/05/2013

DON'T USE THEM - THEY ARE RIP OFF AGENTS. VERY VERY DODGY. I went on their website to get QUOTES FOR FLIGHTS TO DELHI. Someone called me back. He was very chatty and gave me a quote which was cheap. We booked the tickets and were promised the tickets would be sent online within a week or so. OUR TICKETS WERE NEVER SENT so when I phoned them I couldn't speak to him as he was never available. I spoke to someone else (they are all foreign names). He said the etickets are only released by… Read Full Review

Anonengland1992's Comment

Written on: 25/05/2013

same situation happened with us, luckily we got another number (one of many that Holidaymood has) and got through to Mita the manager and told her exactly what happened to us, fact was that until i didnt recieve the tickets they never paid for the flights and i dont think we would have recieved our tickets unless we didnt ring them everyday, we had to ring them everyday until we recieved our e ticket, sorry about your situation!

Shortygu12's Comment

Written on: 21/11/2013

What number did you use because the main one on their website is to one guy who never says his name and he's seriously rude!

Thanks.

“Leeches! Stay away please...biggest sham!”

Written on: 16/01/2013 by smpk8082 (1 review written)

I have had the most horrible experience of my life dealing with these crooks called Holiday Mood Ltd! I had booked my one way tickets to India, on 3rd April 2011. My travel date was for 10th April, 2011. As soon as I booked my tickets, a certain work commitment came up and I had to immediately cancel my ticket and so I did. But I was not sure if my tickets had been booked as the site had thrown an error that the payment wasnt complete. I presumed my payment was not done but still tried to… Read Full Review

Bergan79's Response to smpk8082's Review

Written on: 18/01/2013

It happened to me also, very horrible experience. I have a letter nw that ready to send it to them or else I will take this into the court. Lets do this!

Gaelic's Response to smpk8082's Review

Written on: 30/04/2013

I've had the same horid experience and will be informing Trading standards about them including the Police for the fraudulent manner they operate.

Mrliverpool's Response to smpk8082's Review

Written on: 25/03/2013

Just I did not pay £800 quid by debit card, I was not robbed by the criminal company.
Instead, my VISA credit card company investigated the case for nearlly 6 month which gave me loads of stress.

Because I knew that I was conned by them, why must I pay to them for what?
They just gave me agony because I had to ring a flying company by myself if my seat was already booked, or so on.

Eventually I was not charged the money by the card company, but this travel agent name would be pinned in my mind for the rest of my life.

I would be glad to join you for legal action because this criminals must be punished for robbing money from people.

Ovey's Response to smpk8082's Review

Written on: 20/01/2013

i have had trouble with this company , they are all ok when taking your money but soon as a problem happens its awfull

“FRAUDSTERS STAY AWAY”

Written on: 28/12/2012 by twosummers (1 review written)

This company is now for sale but only a complete idiot would purchase,they are fraudsters. On 9th November 2012 I booked two return flights from Heathrow to Auckland on the internet and paid with a debit card (almost 1900GBP in total.)The booking was immediately acknowleged but some 20minutes later we were informed by e-mail that due to technical reasons the booking had not been processed.A phone call to customer sevices confirmed that we had no booking and that seats were no longer available… Read Full Review

Sm82's Response to twosummers's Review

Written on: 15/01/2013

I have had a similar situation where I booked a ticket to India in April 2012, but immediately cancelled as something came up. I called them up immediately to stop the transaction but they told me since the transaction was complete they couldnt do much about it except refund the ticket money deducing the tax money which was £125, since then I have been contacting these guys but like you said, the customer service guys appear to be like chicks who just came out of their shells and the accounts team which works only on Monday, Tuesdays and Thursdays doesnt reply to your emails and they dont have a phone number. I have contacted Paypal and my credit card company and after 2 months have been told that they cant help me as I went through Paypal.
What do I do? would you please help me with the phone number of your trading officer please? Need to get my money back and teach a lesson to these cowboys! pls help....

Markmaster's Response to twosummers's Review

Written on: 30/04/2013

Lets shut them down through people power!

Stevesurve's Response to twosummers's Review

Written on: 25/01/2013

I am also in a similar situation...Are they really on sale?
how did you find out?

Twosummers's reply to Stevesurve's Comment

Written on: 29/01/2013

Hi Steve,the maybe for sale comment was posted on their web site.

Markmaster's reply to Twosummers's Comment

Written on: 30/04/2013

It's time to put an end to these crooked fraudulent idiot

“Fraudulent site.stay away”

Written on: 18/12/2012

Bought a ticket from them&i was given a booking ref which worked the first time I logged on the airline's website. 2 days before traveling I logged in again and it stated the ticket was cancelled.Contacted holiday mood and I was told I had to pay an additional £150 for an unexplained reason.Apparently they cancelled the ticket and still held on to my money.Ended up missing my nan's 90th birthday celebration which i was going away for and even now I still havent received a refund from them… Read Full Review

Markmaster's Comment

Written on: 30/04/2013

Had a similar experience, this week so now I will be taking them to the claims court it would be ideal if people can support each other to get this company closed down by Trading standards or exposed by BBC ripoff BRITAIN..

“wonderful service”

Written on: 12/12/2012

Yes I would be happy to recommend Holiday Mood as from my first call the staff where very pleasant ,and I was passed to Allen that looked after me till completion, Most of all what impressed me was that it was dealt with in a professional way and kept up to date at every stage and nothing appeared to be too much they where more than help full I would like to thank Allen and Holiday Mood and look forward to using them again in the near future… Read Full Review

Sm1919's Comment

Written on: 16/01/2013

no no I was told (name removed) doesnt exist! how come you came across the same (name removed)?