Holiday Mood Ltd Reviews - www.holidaymood.co.uk

Holiday Mood Ltd www.holidaymood.co.uk - Ask a question now

“dodgy, lair, rude and clueless clowns , Please never...”

Written on: 11/07/2016 by sjed.omer (1 review written)

I booked my tickets with these jokers 8 weeks before my holiday, i kept calling them to find out what was happening as i wasn't able to choose seat or meal or make any changes to my booking through Emirates's website, every time they kept telling me that the tickets are booked and there is nothing to worry about, 2 weeks before my holiday they called saying the the connecting flight was not operating and i found out that they were lying as i sent somebody to their head office and i was told… Read Full Review

“Bunch of Jokers”

Written on: 02/06/2016

May I just add my voice to the collection of negative reviews posted on here, following my own experience booking flights with these jokers. Everything seemed OK until it came to check-in online, and I discovered to my complete surprise that I had been booked on a completely different set of outbound flights (12 hours earlier) to what was on my booking confirmation and e-ticket! As it was a travel agent booking, the airline were unable to modify it, and once I rang the company, it became very… Read Full Review

“Holiday Moods Bollywood Trip”

Written on: 25/04/2016 by fcCruz32 (1 review written)

Please can you thank the team on the Holiday Moods Bollywood Tour for a wonderful experience. My mum in law went on this trip with some nervousness, but she was very impressed with the quality of the hotels and detail of the planning and assistance they got through the trip. It was completely stress free. As an elderly woman travelling on her own, tours like this are a lifeline as they gave her companionship with other women in the same position as her. You also give families like ours peace of… Read Full Review

“Criminally negligent and woefully incompetent!”

Written on: 30/03/2016 by DisillusionedBuyer (1 review written)

We paid for (allegedly), DIRECT flights to Boston on US Airways. The day before flying, I tried to check in, as indicated in our documentation from Holiday Mood. The check-in code supplied, by H.M. was not recognised by the airline's check-in. I tried repeatedly but failed to check in. Website said we'd have to check in at the airport (and pay for check in!). I phoned the airline in the USA! They said the direct flights had stopped about SEVEN years ago and US Airways were now part of American… Read Full Review

“nice experience”

Written on: 16/07/2015 by Deandre484 (1 review written)

Booked my first trip to Dubai with Holiday Mood and their customer service was great. They even helped to guide me through the holiday planning process. They found a great deal for me and my husband which was great value for money. Will continue to use this agent again despite first being a bit apprehensive about Holiday Mood from some of the other reviews… Read Full Review

Abzz1989's Comment

Written on: 15/03/2016

Absolutely terrible company. They take people's money I don't book them on their flights.

“DO NOT USE HOLIDAY-MOOD”

Written on: 12/01/2015 by Christiezl1963 (1 review written)

Please do not use Holiday Mood, they are bullies. They gambled with my money, flight and holiday. Then tried to bully me in to paying for another flight. I called ATOL, who informed me that: 1. They are in breech of contract. 2. It is my statuary rights for them to correct at their cost. 3. Im in my right to get legal advise and seek compensation. It took me 4 hours to get a replacement flight booked and paid from by them. Three days before I'm due to travel, they call me with lies and… Read Full Review

“DON'T TRUST HOLIDAYMOOD”

Written on: 01/12/2014 by Simeon297 (1 review written)

IF I CAN CHOOSE MINUS 100 STARS, I WOULD. THEY MESSED UP MY HOLIDAY. I booked my holiday since september and that was with Cathay Pacific from 7th Dec to 19th January. Then a week before my flight they called me saying that my flight has been cancelled due to a technical error. They said Cathay Pacific cancelled the flight. When my sister called Cathay Pacific about the cancelled flight, the Cathay Pacific confirmed that they didn't have any cancelled flights. So holidaymood is lying to… Read Full Review

Garyovey64's Comment

Written on: 27/12/2014

This happens to us two years ago same thing phoned a week before and said the flight from Vietnam to Bangkok had been canceled and we had to wait in the airport 11 hours it was a load of rubbish there had took our money and not booked the flight there are a load of robbers do not book with them

Morales_M's Comment

Written on: 28/12/2014

Your lucky they returned your money. They didn't give back my money. They just made me chase them. They keep saying they have refunded it but I still don't have it in my account. Now they refuse to talk to me. They are very dodgy.

““Do not use holidaymood””

Written on: 14/09/2014 by yrBurton266 (1 review written)

just a friendly advise,“Do not use holidaymood” that all I can say don't even book a trip to HELL with them… Read Full Review

Dfdfsdsdsdf's Comment

Written on: 20/09/2014

r u mad

“Terrible”

Written on: 16/07/2014 by Hugo207 (1 review written)

Please don't try to buy any type of holidays or any package to holidaymood. You can see lot's of comment, and seems all agent are try to fraud to customer… Read Full Review

“Do not use holidaymood”

Written on: 24/06/2014 by Youngjj86 (1 review written)

Terrible time took us to two locations twice a sikh temple so food was free, we went as part of the sikh channel group and 25 of the 45 people wanted a complaint written, it was rushed the whole holiday! The hotel didnt have internet which is a basic service in every other dubai hotel. sikh channel and anyone using holiday mood please don't unless you want to be ripped off!… Read Full Review

“NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, DO NOT USE!!!”

Written on: 26/05/2014 by gemhan (1 review written)

We made the mistake of booking flights to Australia with this company in August 2013, for flights in March 2014,it was booked through a comparison web site. The confirmation emails arrived very quickly and everything seamed fine. We even read some reviews once we found out the name of the company, which were all good. In December I phoned them to find out about pre-booking seats and was told to call back at the end of January.At the end of January we were told we could only do it 2 weeks before… Read Full Review

“Utterly appalling”

Written on: 08/12/2013 by BigPeter (1 review written)

They get 1 star because this site won't allow me to give them none.By a mile the worst travel agent I've ever had the misfortune to deal with. Rude, incompetant and totally unhelpful. Cost my daughter her graduation ceremony. They may be cheap but once they've got your cash don't expect anything remotely resembling customer service. Avoid at all costs… Read Full Review

“TERRIBLE SERVICE”

Written on: 31/10/2013

I can not believe that these guys are still trying to cheat people. I have had the MOST terrible terrible service from them. Unfortunately i did not do a review search before booking with them on their website as their deal looked so good that i was afraid i may not get such a deal anywhere else. (To be frank this was about £30 difference from the airlines itself). They promised me to send eticket 14 days prior to travel which sounded very very fishy as no agent does that. I have booked with… Read Full Review

Revo99's Comment

Written on: 13/11/2013

This company is terrible. Please take my advice and dont use them. All the things that have been said on here are true

Mrliverpool's Comment

Written on: 10/12/2013

This is a crime obviously and they are Indian scums.
Why can't we file a lawsuit against the company while there are loads of victims?
We, victims must team up against the company.

Shortygu12's Comment

Written on: 21/11/2013

Did you have to fill out a "booking" form where they ask for your bank details?

“Rubbish service and didnt care”

Written on: 30/09/2013 by Mac777 (1 review written)

we booked our tickets in March with Holiday Mood, we booked early so we would know it was done and ready for our holiday, first it took ages to get our confirmation, had to keep checking and calling to get an answer which was hard to get, then after adding our new born to the flight we thought it was done but after calling Emirates to check, Emirates said it hadn't been confirmed, finally after calling holiday mood again, they seemed to be not concerned, finally I got an updated booking number… Read Full Review

“If I Could Give Them A Negative Rating I Would.”

Written on: 20/09/2013 by ShortyGU12 (9 reviews written)

I've checked their ATOL number and lo and behold they have 14 different travel agent websites! My husband and I booked through them because they were cheaper than anywhere else and we found out the hard way why that is! They don't ever issue e-tickets which means they can decide whether or not they want to even buy the ticket from whichever airline company the flight you wanted leaving you stranded at the airport, pulling your hair out because they choose not to issue any e-tickets. For… Read Full Review

Shortygu12's Response to ShortyGU12's Review

Written on: 05/02/2014

05/02/2014 Update: Finally after a long paperwork battle with HolidayMood UK and my bank, all of my money have been refunded to me and I did NOT pay their "administration fee". If they have ever screwed you over, please do not stop persisting trying to get your money back from this borderline sketchy "travel agency".

“Very badly misled”

Written on: 16/09/2013 by SteveA-53 (1 review written)

In March 2013 we booked flights with Holidaymood online to fly USA. We booked and paid for these flights in full following your on-line procedure and printed off the online booking acknowledgement in confirmation of this transaction as far as we were concerned our holiday was arranged. There were no emails from Holiday-mood but in the days leading up to our trip my wife checked the itinery on-line only to find that our flight had been changed without our knowledge, they had been changed from… Read Full Review

“Took a risk”

Written on: 04/09/2013 by Mheneghan (1 review written)

Hi, Read all the bad press about this company , but because the fares were so much better than everyone else , I booked through holiday mood. All if can say is that they were really really good, they even managed to ensure gluten free meals were booked on the fligts. Will def use again. … Read Full Review

Mrliverpool's Response to Mheneghan's Review

Written on: 14/10/2013

This is a lie. Don't get deceived by this comment and this was written by the staff of Holidaymood. That's obvious.

Mheneghan's reply to Mrliverpool's Comment

Written on: 14/10/2013

Could think this remark is slanderous , assuming I lie.
I am not a member of staff, just writing about a good experience.
Please do not call me a liar
Thanks

Shortygu12's reply to Mrliverpool's Comment

Written on: 21/11/2013

I 100% agree; this is an absolutely rubbish company cheating people out of their money. I still have a "booking" with them but my "booking" isn't on their system and I booked back in September.

I tried going through my bank but they've come back saying that I basically saying they have the right to do everything but end my life.

I wish I read their T&Cs or else I wouldn't have given them a pence!

They technically haven't provided me with anything so why should I have to be charged with a cancellation fee??

“The last agency I would like to use !!”

Written on: 14/07/2013

The company is really terrible and rude!!! I bought a ticket and the flight was scheduled in 2weeks. I could not receive e-ticket for a week, and then I called the company. A man said I will receive the ticket by 3 PM today, but I could not receive it. Next morning I called the company again and the man said it was just a late and I will receive the ticket by 4PM today, but I could not receive it again. I called again at 5PM a man said he will send e-ticket soon and said wait one min. and… Read Full Review

Amandaroseblademuir's Comment

Written on: 27/08/2013

A man RANTED at me when I complained that they were not receiving faxes; I had been trying to send details they required as I had booked for a third party; they has a deadline and I spent two hours in an internet cafe trying to send a fax so I admit I was a bit cross but he just inflamed the situation and threatened and harangued me ..I had to calm him down!!!
NOT good customer relations.
Also they INSIST that they have sent me an invoice for this; but havnt..they are promising me a ticket on the 1st September....so thank you I know what to expect. HOWEVER THEY ARE CHEAP

“DO NOT USE!!! ”

Written on: 12/07/2013

Atrocious customer service! STAY AWAY AND TAKE YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE!… Read Full Review

“What to do if you have a problem”

Written on: 22/06/2013

This review is in two parts - i) why you shouldn't book with Holiday mood, and ii) what to do if you have already booked with Holiday Mood, and are experiencing a problem with them. If you are deciding whether to book with Holiday Mood, I would advise you not to. When I booked my flight with them, I didn't receive an invoice from them until 2 weeks later (after calling 3 times), although they deducted the money from my account within 1 day. When I checked the invoice, they had booked flights… Read Full Review

Livepk's Comment

Written on: 26/06/2013

I swear to the god my experience is even worse than what you described, I will certainly write a detailed review on what I have been through. They even cut off my phone at the end. And at a normal day, in the morning, said no one is working, etc. And after 2 months, I still haven't got my refund of price difference.......