Ministry of Paintball Reviews - www.ministryofpaintball.com

Media Gallery for Ministry of Paintball - www.ministryofpaintball.com

Ministry of Paintball - www.ministryofpaintball.com

“A sizeable pile of feculence”

Written on: 29/07/2014 by Giovannij297 (1 review written)

I don't know whether to feel worse for myself or my Mum, who bought vouchers from MoP as a birthday gift. Unfortunately, she wasted her pension money on something that should ordinarily have cost nothing. First off, you can get into most paintballing sites for free in the UK, and you will have greater freedom to book a time convenient to you (no pointless expiry dates) Second, you can get your paintballs for fewer pennies if you buy them on site rather than MoP. Third, the paintballing place… Read Full Review

“Do not use mop”

Written on: 16/03/2014 by Chanelz1983 (1 review written)

Ministry of paintball is a disgrace. You have to pay to get the entry passes, that are totally redundant as you can enter for free at most sites, then you have to purchase paintballs which cost more from mop then it actually does at the paintball site! Mop are just an agency that sell tickets to make cash for literally doing and providing nothing. I recently used VIP tickets to go on a day with friends. When I arrived the paintball site did not know that I was going to be there, mop should… Read Full Review

“Ministry of Paintball”

Written on: 19/12/2013

Yet again, a brilliant day out organised by Ministry of Paintball. They were so flexible with our changing requirements including providing info for the other parents. The booking team couldnt have been more accommodating, the fact that they were proactive and were contacting us to ensure that we had everything we needed was fantastic. It was nice that they take as much care with a childrens party as they did with the corporate party I last booked. I really am grateful for the help and… Read Full Review

“BEST DAY EVER”

Written on: 23/11/2013 by clarebean (0 reviews written)

Ministry of Paintball organised the best ever team building day ever! They were great and so flexible, it was such a relief to know that everything was taken care of so professionally. Their staff have restored my faith in customer service, they really do care! Looking forward to our next day of paintball!… Read Full Review

“After thinking I got a good deal from mop, imagine my...”

Written on: 26/09/2013 by Boychi191202 (1 review written)

After thinking I got a good deal from mop, imagine my shock when I arrived at the paintball site to be told I had spent £50 on a worthless piece of card and the £66 I paid for each booking was a rip off! In fact the manager of the site told me that had I not bothered with mop and gone straight to them I would have almost 2000 paintballs as opposed to the paltry 100! I have reported mop to trading standards because they are tricking people into thinking they are buying something when in fact… Read Full Review

Dfair87's Response to Boychi191202's Review

Written on: 16/03/2014

Mop is a disgrace, well done for reporting them!

“Being Mugged off 1.01”

Written on: 08/08/2013 by Carlos85 (1 review written)

Me and the boys thought it would be a laugh to go paintballing for my 28th, purchased ticketts from a family member who had been mugged off by an agent in the street, however upon speaking with the sight and discussing 'bulk buy ammo' 'as it is cheaper' as recommended by the sales agent for groups, the site advised they don't allow it. After realising what the firm had done it was down to me to like it or lump it, I have logged a complaint with trading standards and apparantly 'ministry of… Read Full Review

“Yes - another victim to this rip off”

Written on: 07/08/2013 by mpcoach (1 review written)

I did the same, bought 16 tickets for $80 inside a big fancy fold out card. Inside is very large coupon saying 100 Free Bonus Paintballs. But when I went to book I was told that has finished. There is no deadline for that 100 bonus paintballs, they referred me to the Terms and conditions that all information is correct at time of printing and can change at any time. No - we have rules in Australis for this kind of thing - I will be sending an email to ACCC and NSW Fair Trading about these… Read Full Review

“TERRIBLE, WILL NEVER USE”

Written on: 23/07/2013

We had a special deal booked for 'Ministry Of Paintball' their customer service is shocking when I tried to book in. The fine print of my deal did not say anything about extra costs and it was posted by them! Appalled by the lack of knowledge about fields/packs/guns etc. We ended up forfeiting the deal and going direct to another company… Read Full Review

Mpcoach's Comment

Written on: 07/08/2013

Just had the same experience. Rip off, do not honour the dirty big coupon printed on the flashy $80 card you buy to get entry.

Will be reporting them to the Fair Trading Commission

“MINISTRY OF EVERYTHING = RIP OFF MERCHANT!!”

Written on: 03/06/2013

****BASICALLY WHAT HAD HAPPENED IS THAT I HAD PAID THE $80 TO HAND ME OVER TO AN EXTERNAL PAINTBALL COMPANY WHO THEN CHARGED ME THEIR REGULAR FEE TO PLAY..**** So shop around... I bought 16 paint ball passes for $80 from a vendor. Only to read that each player must spend additional money to receive paint (eg -$50 to receive 200 paints). I thought fair enough because it was sold to me as "such a super deal with super great value! and for such a limited time offer!" LATER I discovered that… Read Full Review

“scam”

Written on: 25/08/2012 by lovablefairy (1 review written)

i am a single parent i bought 16 tickets from men on the streets of canterbury kent in may 2012 selling discounted tickets for the Ministr of paintblling company with added comedy bonus tickets. . i later found out its a scam and not a repitble company but agents. I am appauled that i read they were stopped and now i have bought these tickets this year...... all im saying is be warned and do not buy them ....go to a repitble company online and never buy off the street, these guys were clever… Read Full Review

Bsmith99's Response to lovablefairy's Review

Written on: 15/09/2012

Sadly I've had the same experience of Ministry of Paintball.

They never reply to emails and the internet is flooded with complaints about them.

Best to stay well clear of this rogue company.

Djmatt's Response to lovablefairy's Review

Written on: 28/09/2012

Everyone that has bought the tickets, paintballgames.
Tell them about the problem and they will help. They have allowed me to use those MOP VIP Tickets there. They are very helpful and nice. :)

Bsmith99's Response to lovablefairy's Review

Written on: 27/09/2012

Ministry Of Paintball are extremely unethical. The internet is flooded with complaints about them.

Please do a search for "Ministry Of Paintball scam" and you will be shocked at the number of negative reviews of them.

They have behaved extremely unethically and the company is not likely to last, so stay clear.

Djmatt's Response to lovablefairy's Review

Written on: 17/09/2012

Hello, I did the exact same thing. I bought mine in Canterbury as well. Only till now have I realized these tickets are a scam.. Sorry to hear about your kids Birthday! It's an absolute disgrace they get away with it!! I will help put a stop to this!

“Waste of Money - Scamsters”

Written on: 04/10/2011

I had bought tickets from Groupon UK for a seemingly great deal but it turned out to be a complete waste of time and money for all of us involved. The company flat out refused to honour the terms and conditions listed on the groupon and wanted an extra £25 per person for opening up the paintball venue. They also disowned the groupons leaving us in the lurch. Terribly disappointed and would not recommend the company to anyone interested in paintballing in the UK… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 11/10/2011

Me too. Exactly the same. A total rip-off.

Bsmith99's Comment

Written on: 15/09/2012

Yes, unfortunately your experience is all too common with Ministry of Paintball. Avoid.

Bsmith99's Comment

Written on: 16/08/2012

Same experience myself. I have tried to contact Ministry of Paintball repeatedly, including contacting the MD, and they have never got back to me.

If you type in Ministry of Paintball Scam in any search engine you'll see the terrible reputation this company has.

“Ministry of Paintball: Complete waste of money!”

Written on: 17/06/2011 by noochieswtf (2 reviews written)

My boyfriend purchased tickets from these guys recently and it was a complete nightmare. We were told that it was the best deal out there in regards to paintball so he signed up. £60 later he got 16 tickets which we could use whenever for a tonne of different sites across the country. A few months later we called up to book a day with a few mates. The booking process was quite simple and with everything sorted, we headed for our day of paintball. In short the day didn't live up to anyones… Read Full Review

Bsmith99's Response to noochieswtf's Review

Written on: 16/08/2012

Sorry to hear about your experience. Ministry of Paintball ended up being a complete waste of money for us too :-( Nightmare.

Bsmith99's Response to noochieswtf's Review

Written on: 10/12/2012

Ouch! That is painful.

I've had extremely bad experiences with Ministry of Paintball too and will avoid them like the plague :(

I tried contacting them so many times and they never got back to me.

“i bought a book of these rip off tickets from one of...”

Written on: 18/05/2011

i bought a book of these rip off tickets from one of their con artist salesman a couple of months ago and finally got round to going to one of 'their paintball sites'.

turns out it wasnt one of their paintball sites and in fact it was just some rubbish local site that the ministry of paintball just happen to sell their scam tickets for. the site was awful, the staff were rude and the day was a total disapointment.

the ticket salesman flat out lied to us and conned us into buying his scam… Read Full Review

“A friend of mine was recently accosted by one of those...”

Written on: 19/07/2010 by shakafisicuffs (1 review written)

A friend of mine was recently accosted by one of those Ministry of Paintball ticket salesmen and as a result, a group of us went down to one of their centres for a days paintballing.

Upon arrival, we were all shocked at what we had let ourselves in for. The centre was falling apart, the equipment was filthy and the guns were greasy and regularly malfunctioned. On top of that, the game scenarios had obviously had little investment put into them and were very unsafe plus the staff gave us very… Read Full Review

Lovinpaintball's Response to shakafisicuffs's Review

Written on: 03/12/2010

This would explain the reason we had such a poor day!
<br/>
<br/>We bumped into some of the sales guys on the street and thought we would get more tickets after the great time we had with the last paintball tickets deal we baught from a different outfit, I think they were called IPG or IPG paintball.
<br/>
<br/>To my disapointment everything after this was just a pain!
<br/>
<br/>We could not book many of the centres advertised for one reason or another and landed up needeing to book one which was a lot further away from home then we hoped.
<br/>
<br/>When we turned up to enjoy our day unfortunatly the centre itself did not redeam or justify the drive! The centre was, well in a word, crap!
<br/>
<br/>I have to agree with shakafisicuffs's review and sugestion to avoid this company!