Red Dead Redemption (PS3) Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Red Dead Redemption (PS3) - Ask a question now

“best”

Written on: 14/05/2013 by deadfred123 (1 review written)

cowboy game with cowboy guns its alot like gta but set in that era its sick! … Read Full Review

“Red Dead Redemption ”

Written on: 17/01/2011 by DaveCorner (4 reviews written)

Red Dead Redemption
Upon hearing that the makers of the grand theft auto series are making a game set in the wild west I got all excited. Waiting for release date was torture and then it arrived and I couldn't get my hands on a copy anywhere until I went to Prestatyn who had a shipload of them. I rushed home ripped open the wrapping and loaded it up. At first glance the game seemed to have everything you could expect from the GTA guys, miles of open world to explore at your own leisure, main… Read Full Review

Red Dead Redemption (PS3)

“I have said i would recommend to a friend but warn...”

Written on: 21/12/2010 by greg trumper (11 reviews written)

I have said i would recommend to a friend but warn them it can get boring riding around for what seems like days trying to find action and following the story will mean you finish the shortish game very quickly.
The graphics are good and scenery also well made some of the characters are annoying and the card games etc you have to play become tedious the money you collect has no meaning really as you can get almost all weapons thru the missions and cant seem to buy better guns than you have… Read Full Review

Red Dead Redemption (PS3)

“I've enjoyed the GTA games for a number of years on...”

Written on: 19/07/2010 by smudger66 (9 reviews written)

I've enjoyed the GTA games for a number of years on the PS2, they became much the much on the PS3 and Rockstar didn't really add much to them over the years, just different maps (which other companies release as add-ons)

When I saw RDR, I thought it looked kinda fun..

The offline game is not very good, you seem to have to sit and watch the screen alot, while the game explains what to do next (boring for most people, and I'm old).

So I went ONLINE, and found that this is fun (most of the… Read Full Review