Copart Reviews - www.copart.co.uk

• How would you rate the product range?

Copart www.copart.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Copart www.copart.co.uk

Copart www.copart.co.uk

“Avoid Avoid Avoid!”

Written on: 11/09/2014 by jayjayjay13 (1 review written)

Dealt with Copart Wolverhampton, whose customer service was utterly rubbish, manager was severely rude to us, and underhanded techniques were used to take back from us a car that we had won, and agreed to purchase with the seller after a little negotiation as our winning bid came under the reserve set by the seller. Absolutely appalling that in 2014, we came away suspecting racism was the key cause behind their neglect of us. Other customers were similarly kept waiting, dealt with as if there… Read Full Review

“very economical with the truth .this company”

Written on: 26/08/2014 by 434Browne (1 review written)

cars sold in bad condition and not as described .worst salvage company ever… Read Full Review

“Sellers stay away”

Written on: 26/08/2014 by 481Santiago (1 review written)

I phone to join Copart because I thought it's less headache than other sites. Well I got a sales rep who came to see me at my business gave me the best sales pitch so I signed up with them. Soon I started to give cars to her company they we're either put in the wrong caterogy or wrong ads of the car. Tried many time to call her even text her but last resort it to go to the depo we're I met the manger. Who said he will sort it, so he did but it's hard work with Copart to sell a car… Read Full Review

“Buying vehicle”

Written on: 17/05/2014 by Jovanix119 (1 review written)

i bought a vehicle from copart when driven went to collect it he notice damaged to vehicle boot floor, car been full resparyed which you can tell from miles. when i spoke to copart they told me to f...off staff was not helpfull at all and the manager was the worse one. it was wolverhampton depo.i expalined him him that damage to boot floor was not shown or listed he said its not his problem… Read Full Review

“Highly recommended, excellent customer service”

Written on: 04/03/2014 by lolli2006 (1 review written)

Just sold my car to Copart, was completely hassle free, all staff I spoke to on the phone both at head office and the local branch were so helpful and polite as was the man who collected the car. Everything went exactly as I was told it would and the money was in my bank straight away, and I was really happy with the price offered. I would really recommend Copart above other similar companies… Read Full Review

“bidding on car”

Written on: 04/02/2014

i put a bid of £1000 on a car that was the last bid on it which was my bid and ive looked at my out standing order and it wasn't in i then looked at cars not won and it said out bid at £950 when i put £1000 on it coparts need to sort the silly bidding thing out… Read Full Review

“Deception”

Written on: 28/01/2014 by dml10d (1 review written)

Watch out, I had over the previous couple of years I'd had maybe 10 cars from them. I recently bought a £35,000 car from them, damaged but listed "with keys". It was very new push button type start. The Car was delivered with the key from a different car, it wasn't running but this wrong key was immediately apparent & could easily been checked( by trying in a door!!) Even the delivery truck driver knew! Anyway, as far as I'm concerned, they knew before they sold it. Additional costs caused by… Read Full Review

Jimcoper's Response to dml10d's Review

Written on: 24/02/2014

Hi,
I also visit the salvage auctions of Copart frequently from last few years.Although Copart is a reputed name in the field of salvage industry still it is very important to do proper investigation before purchasing any vehicle from them.It is our prior responsibility to get everything checked properly before confirming it.

“Won a car as UNRECORDED and was CAT D”

Written on: 10/09/2013 by Copartisrubbish (1 review written)

The car was not cheap it was over £20,000 and was advertised as Unrecorded got it recovered home was happy with the buy at first, 1 week later did a check on it and was now a CAT D. Called Copart and they said they would send me the sellers contact details as it was not there problem i could not believe it as full payment was paid to them of course it is 100% there problem as they are the seller. Legal action started today and I will see a full refund or see you in court Copart. 100% do not… Read Full Review

Aaa78692's Response to Copartisrubbish's Review

Written on: 13/01/2014

These Copart are above the Law, they dont give a cahoot, they just want money nothing else. Weather your right or wrong they are not one bid concerned. THEY WILL LIE TO MAXIMISE SALE FROM THEIR SIDE AND WHEN IT COMES TO OUT VEHICLE SELLING THEY MAXIMISE DAMAGE. GET GENERATE ALOT OF INTEREST.

Genuineperson1's Response to Copartisrubbish's Review

Written on: 14/09/2014

same thing happened to me,april 2014 please post any details if you win any actions.copart new car would come on list after sale but told seller not to worry it would be alright as long as didn't show when sold! rang them and all they did is quote terms and conditions....as sold on day clear.

Alandunday's Response to Copartisrubbish's Review

Written on: 02/03/2014

man thats pityfull, take them to court and win, i personally hate this comapny also, falsely advetised cars!! employees bidding up cars!!!