The Little App Factory iRip Reviews

• Quality

The Little App Factory iRip - Ask a question now

“irip off”

Written on: 14/11/2013

when problems occur the support from laf is non existent. I have sent several emails asking for help but nil response. It seems to me that everything relates to 2011. Only the money side seems to operate. CAVEAT EMPTOR! I feel fleeced… Read Full Review

The Little App Factory iRip

“Unreliable with external drives”

Written on: 16/10/2011 by Docsarvis (1 review written)

This software is buggy. I recovered about half my missing songs, then th software quit working. Tech support acknowledged this is a know issue but offered no resolution. iPod Review by Intigraf software is free and recovered the rest of my missing songs with no problem… Read Full Review

The Little App Factory iRip

“Well I thought it would transfer music photos and...”

Written on: 16/07/2010 by guestreview25 (1 review written)

Well I thought it would transfer music photos and videos - but it didn't only music - so that $19.99 price turned out to be a sucker punch because tehn I had to buy something else.
It is confusing - it says to close itunes then opens it up in front of the program.
Then it didnt't tranfer my music and I got no refund

It was just plain confusing to me - maybe it will work better for you

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib