Protect my Wedding www.ProtectmyWedding.co.uk Reviews - www.protectmywedding.co.uk

Protect my Wedding www.ProtectmyWedding.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Protect my Wedding www.ProtectmyWedding.co.uk

Protect my Wedding www.ProtectmyWedding.co.uk

“So far so good”

Written on: 25/07/2012 by Mi55Behaviour (8 reviews written)

I've just taken out wedding insurance after reading in magazines about the horror stories of some couples who didn't. Protect My Wedding was really simple and straightforward to use and because the policy does not have an excess we can both rest easy that the money we are spending is protected (you wouldn't spend £20K on a car without insuring it!). Obviously I'm hoping that I wont need to make a claim, but if I do then I be sure to update this review with additional feedback ~ be good to me!… Read Full Review

“I took out wedding insurance with...”

Written on: 16/07/2010

I took out wedding insurance with www.Protectmywedding.co.uk and found the information on the website really good. The policy does not have an excess and I also used my free wine voucher towards the wedding wine.

I did not need to make a claim, but for ease of use, helpfulness of the person at the end of their helpline, and the level of cover I had for my wedding, I would say the overall experience was a good one… Read Full Review