Melt10 Candles www.melt10candles.co.uk Reviews

Melt10 Candles www.melt10candles.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Melt10 Candles www.melt10candles.co.uk

Melt10 Candles www.melt10candles.co.uk

“Thank you so much for the quick delivery and the...”

Written on: 21/05/2011

Thank you so much for the quick delivery and the candles are so beautiful. I am using them as centrepieces for a pre wedding party and they look so fab! thank you so much for the complimentary gift too. Will definintly recommend your candles to everyone.
Aisha… Read Full Review

“I've bought loads of these candles as gifts for my...”

Written on: 31/07/2010 by jillyr1 (1 review written)

I've bought loads of these candles as gifts for my friends and family and everyone agrees that they are the most beautiful, unusual candles they have ever seen. The floating ones that look like water lilies and the boxed rose or orchid were the ones that drew the most 'Ooh's'! Extremely good value for money and such a large selection too. No more worries about what to buy aunt Joan for Christmas!… Read Full Review

“Beautiful candles, I bought myself a floating candle...”

Written on: 29/07/2010

Beautiful candles, I bought myself a floating candle for my garden water feature, it cost less than a pound so I wasn't expecting great things but when it arrived I was very pleasantly surprised. The details are super, even down to little vein lines on the petals. There is a subtle scent which is lovely but doesn't overpower. The candle was so pretty I can't bring myself to burn it but I certainly will be buying many more as gifts, I think I will try one of the larger ones next.
Highly… Read Full Review

Samijsemple's Comment

Written on: 30/07/2010

I found this review helpful because...I wanted to make a purchase with this site and wanted to see if there anyone had already experienced their customer service.