Shop for Spa Reviews - www.shopforspa.com

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Shop for Spa www.shopforspa.com - Ask a question now

“This is the second time I've ordered from here, both...”

Written on: 08/05/2011 by chatterbox37 (7 reviews written)

This is the second time I've ordered from here, both times I had promo codes so got free gifts on top of what I spent so overall I got double the amount of products for the money I spent. The qulity of everything is wonderful. Will definately shop there again… Read Full Review

“Although it's not a very user friendly web site, I was...”

Written on: 14/07/2010 by smudger66 (9 reviews written)

Although it's not a very user friendly web site, I was able to buy the products I wanted that I could not find in other stores that stocked the same ranges (Spa Find and Dead Sea Spa Magik).

The site only sells products from those two ranges but having signed up to the news letter I am amazed at the amount of offers and money off promotions I have received, not the usual junk with just advertising in them.

The site also runs a Loyalty scheme which gives 5 points (worth 5p) for every £1 spent… Read Full Review