Martin D28 Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Martin D28 - Ask a question now

Martin D28

“Purchase: The story of this guitar goes back to 1975...”

Written on: 09/07/2010

Purchase: The story of this guitar goes back to 1975 when my favorite traveling companion, a 1940's vintage,LG-2 Gibson was stolen out of my Bus on a foggy, depressing evening in San Francisco. I was heartbroken and without much forethought I replaced it with a brand- new, shiny and very, very expensive Guild dreadnought. I was on the rebound so to speak. Friends, that Guild spent the next ten years in its' case because It (with no fault of the folks at Guild) and I just weren't meant for each… Read Full Review