TRIA Beauty TRIA Laser Hair Removal System Reviews

TRIA Beauty TRIA Laser Hair Removal System - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for TRIA Beauty TRIA Laser Hair Removal System

TRIA Beauty TRIA Laser Hair Removal System

“First Time first review more to come. ”

Written on: 26/01/2014

I purchased the Tria 4 in November 2013. I started using it that weekend. I used it on my underarms and bikini line.I wwas uusing it every weekend. I saw and felt the hair growth going away. I then went to using it every other weekend. The hair growth has become very sparse. I can go without shaving for three or four days now and not have much hair showing. The first time I used it I used the third setting. I went to the forth setting but the pain was to much so I have stayed with the… Read Full Review

TRIA Beauty TRIA Laser Hair Removal System

“Avoid Tria - they offer no product support ”

Written on: 07/11/2011

I purchased a Tria Lazer hair removal product a couple of years ago which I used infrequently. It was a couple of months outside of the warranty period when the battery stopped recharging and I could no longer use the product. After contacting the agent that I purchased it from in the UK and Tria directly I had joy in trying the have the item replaced or relaired - Tria's customer service is a disgrace particularly when you consider the cost of the item which was cost £600 at the time. Stay… Read Full Review

Fedupreviewer's Comment

Written on: 09/05/2013

That's a shame. I had the same problem, used a couple of times then put into a drawer. I emailed Tria and received a reply from a lady with detailed instructions on how to take the battery out of "deep discharge". I did it and it is working like new.

TRIA Beauty TRIA Laser Hair Removal System

“I've seen outstanding results from using the TRIA...”

Written on: 08/07/2010

I've seen outstanding results from using the TRIA Laser Hair Removal System! I am so excited. I've been using it on my underarms and after my 6th treatment, I've seen dramatic results. No more shaving for me!!! The product is really easy to use and I would highly recommend buying it. It's definitely worth it.

When I first got the product, I had a couple of questions and the call center representatives were super helpful and nice in answering my questions… Read Full Review