Team Dynamics 16" Smartie Alloys Reviews

Team Dynamics 16" Smartie Alloys - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Team Dynamics 16" Smartie Alloys

Team Dynamics 16" Smartie Alloys

“Not built to last.”

Written on: 29/01/2013 by Reddevil2013 (1 review written)

I had a set of 18 inch Monza R team dynamic alloys on my Mondeo estate . From the start they looked good, but as time went on the quality of the build started to show. First of all the centre cover plate started to peel and the black plastic underneath came through. The actual strength of these wheels isn't good.... On getting new tyres for them after a period of about 12 months I was told two of the wheels were buckled. I wouldn't say I had been bouncing up and down kerbs all day so I was… Read Full Review

Tofiz's Response to Reddevil2013's Review

Written on: 11/11/2013

Its Really Fantastic...............

“I bought these wheels to fit my Smart Roadster and...”

Written on: 08/07/2010 by piersmonger (2 reviews written)

I bought these wheels to fit my Smart Roadster and they set the car off perfectly. They were dead easy to fit and didn't take long at all from delivery to driving.

They look great on my car and fitted with Toyo tyres handle like a dream… Read Full Review