Clickshops Reviews - www.clickshops.com

Clickshops www.clickshops.com - Ask a question now

“Do not use”

Written on: 01/10/2013 by YourAverageCustomer (1 review written)

As many others have found, I was "only informed they were out of stock when I chased missing order. Then had to chase refund." It took 6 months and dozens of emails before everything was finally resolved. I definitely would not have placed an order had I any idea it would result in such time wasting and frustration. … Read Full Review

“My experience with clickshops was not the worst ever,...”

Written on: 02/07/2010

My experience with clickshops was not the worst ever, but it left me feeling a little like I had been run through a processing center. When I first ordered my safe I was taken in by the slick look of the site and the testimonials. I found out later that those testimonials show up on all 30, or so, of their sites. How corny and gimicky! My safe arrived on time but problems with it were not resolved from the staff at clickshops. I was left having to try to deal with the manufacturer (who I could… Read Full Review