Hay-Band Reviews - www.hay-band.co.uk

From 1 review
  • Effectiveness

Hay-Band www.hay-band.co.uk - Ask a question now

Hay-Band www.hay-band.co.uk

“When I saw the Hayband I thought I would try that. ”

Written on: 24/06/2010

When I saw the Hayband I thought I would try that.

It was great, helped my itching eyes and irritating nose. My hayfever symptoms virtually dissappeared after putting the HayBand on my elbow.

Definately give it a go, better than taking tablets… Read Full Review

S18Roc's Comment

Written on: 25/06/2010

I found this review not helpful because... sounds like a cheap advertisement for another product. I luckily don't get hayfever but my wife has found the Qu-Chi Acupressure Band fantastic. It appears to be well stocked in all my local pharmacies.