America Israel Travel Reviews - www.americaisrael.us

From 1 review
America Israel Travel www.americaisrael.us - Ask a question now

“We used this tour company with headquarters in...”

Written on: 17/06/2010

We used this tour company with headquarters in California to book a tour of Israel for four women. They are a "consolidator" so the trip turned out to be wonderful, but dealing with America Israel Travel's office was a nightmare.

I have traveled extensively and have never had such difficulties with a tour company.

The company would not accept a credit card from a travel agent, so we had to book on our own. The website went down after two bookings were done and that's how the double and… Read Full Review

Sboss56's Comment

Written on: 13/02/2014

I am booked with AIT for March 30, 2014. They have been very prompt in returning my calls. They have also been very helpful and cordial throughout the whole process. I am looking forward to my journey, INTO THE PROMISED LAND.