Fellowes Cross Cut Shredder DS-1 Reviews

Fellowes Cross Cut Shredder DS-1 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Fellowes Cross Cut Shredder DS-1

“Ideal shredder”

Written on: 06/08/2012

I bought this Shredder from Acedepot.com. This shredder is very simple and easy to use. I use it in my office and all my office staff are happy with this shredder. Acedepot.com is an ideal merchant and even delivered this item quickly. Great Fellow Shredder. 5 Star for it… Read Full Review

“Ideal Paper Shredder”

Written on: 06/01/2012 by vanekdavidj (1 review written)

I bought his Fellowes Paper Shredders DS-1 for my daily office use. This machine is great value for money and its ideal paper Shredders. I bought this shredder from Acedepot.com; they help me thought out the process and even make me understand how to use this machine; mainly they have delivered this shredder on time. I recommend this shredder; it’s a great machine…… Read Full Review

Fellowes Cross Cut Shredder DS-1

“This is a pretty expensive shredder at around £80, but...”

Written on: 15/06/2010 by glenc (305 reviews written)

This is a pretty expensive shredder at around £80, but it saves me a huge amount of time when I've got a large batch of shredding to do, as it allows you to shred 10-12 pieces of paper at a time.

I've used it continuosly for about 30 minutes and it did not overheat and the performance did not deteriorate.

There's not too much to say about a shredder, apart from "does it shred well?". The answer to this for the Fellowes Cross Cut Shredder DS-1 is definitely a resounding, "Yes."

If you're… Read Full Review